liam dunbar

liam had been missing for days, the latest threat in beacon hills had taken him and held him captive

the pack searched and searched for him until you finally found him in an abandoned zoo.

he was cowering in a corner, scared. you approached him slowly, "liam?"

the sound of your voice made his heart skip a beat, "y/n?"

crouching next to him, your heart broke to see how hurt he looked as he shrunk away from you.

"i don't want you to see me like this." he said quietly.

you looked at him sadly, "liam..."

"i'm not supposed to be weak... i'm a werewolf." he sighed.

"everyone can be broken, liam... come on, i need to get you out of here." you said, helping him stand up, carrying most of his weight as he leaned against you.

"thank you, y/n, you saved me." liam replied.

"i just did what any of the pack would do." you said.

"but you're not just a member of the pack..." liam said, looking over at you, his baby blue eyes glistening in the dim light.

you smiled softly, "i know."

liam looked down, a red blush flushing his cheeks, there had always been a spark between the two of you, neither of you ever acted on it afraid of getting hurt.

he promised himself when he was back to normal, he'd finally ask you on a date, life was too short and while he was locked up he was afraid he'd never see you again.