corey bryant

when you get caught on purpose by the ghost riders to save corey, you eventually find him in the control room with wires and tubes protruding from his body

you could barely speak as you saw how much pain he was in, he was the love of your life and seeing him in pain killed you.

enlisting the help of stiles and peter, you tried to help him - but it was no use. removing them could seriously injure him and put him in even more pain than he was already in.

"you can't save me, y/n... and that's okay." corey said quietly, his voice was strained and beads of sweat covered his body.

"it's not okay, corey, i can't lose you." you replied, your voice breaking slightly.

"i was already lost when they took me, i need you to find your way out... without me, okay?" he asked it as a question, but you knew he wouldn't take no for an answer. once he'd made a decision there was no changing his mind.

instead of trying to change his decision, you waited out the days until your friends saved you by his side. you didn't think it was possible to fall in love with him more than you already were, but corey kept you sane whilst you were both trapped in the train station.

when your friends finally found you, you were asleep by his side. corey watched as liam and scott woke you up, it broke your heart to walk away from him.

"don't forget me, okay?" corey said as he drew one last breathe, you knew he didn't have long but watching him die in front of you was something you couldn't bare.

scott held you in his arms as he led you to safety, with one last look back at him, tears streaked down your cheeks.

"i won't ever forget." you whispered quietly to yourself.

my smol bean corey:((