gabe

despite his actions towards the supernatural, you knew deep down that gabe was a good person caught up with the wrong influences

despite his actions towards the supernatural, you knew deep down that gabe was a good person caught up with the wrong influences. that's why you fell in love with him, despite the packs protests.

during the fight in the hospital, gabe saw you were in danger and stood in front of you taking the bullets from the hunters for you.

"gabe!" you let out a strangled cry as he staggered over slightly and slumped down a wall, clutching his chest.

you rushed over to him to try and save him, but he shook his head, "you can't save me, y/n."

you felt tears stream down your cheeks as blood poured from his mouth, watching his chest rising and falling quickly as he gasped for air.

taking hold of his hand you tried to take his pain, "i can't feel it anymore... it's okay. i love you... i'm sorry i couldn't be a better boyfriend to you, y/n."

you sighed, "i love you too, gabe. you didn't have to save me."

"i couldn't live with myself if you got hurt." he said, he could barely say anything else as his eyes flickered closed one last time.

you felt your heart sink as he closed his eyes, you held him in your arms as you sobbed— the rest of the pack watching in sympathy as they realised you truly did love him and they were wrong to disapprove.

i can't wait to meet andrew soon omg