nolan holloway

special edition, since i wanted to make this a fic but i don't think i could write a whole book about it... so enjoy this imagine :)

what happens when the boy that is scared of everything supernatural falls in love with a werewolf?

theo and liam had it perfectly planned out, lure nolan and the group of hunters out to an isolated area and distract them whilst scott and the rest of the pack raid gerard's lair

it was all going perfect until you came face to face with nolan as he held a crossbow right in front of you.

nolan hesitated for a moment, not realising you were a werewolf.

"y/n..." he frowned, "you're... you're a werewolf?"

for a long time you'd been able to hide the fact that you were a werewolf from your friend, he didn't even think about the possibility you could be a part of the supernatural.

now there was no hiding, you just hoped that he saw you as his friend rather than enemy.

"nolan- i would've told you..." you said softly.

he shook his head, "no you wouldn't have."

"maybe... because i knew what your reaction would be." you sighed.

he still had the crossbow pointed at you, you glanced at it anxiously.

"why did you want to be friends with me?" He blurted out.

"wh-what? because i wanted to! we understand each other, nolan. you're my best friend." you admitted.

"why should i trust you?" he asked as his hands began to shake as he held the bow.

you faltered as you tried to find an answer, "nolan, please, i would never hurt you."

he seemed to make up his mind, "leave... and don't come back, for your own sake."

you stood in front of him, disbelieving what he was saying.

"please, y/n, before i have to hurt you." he stuttered.

you turned and left, not looking back, hating that this war had made your best friend turn against you.

days passed without any contact from nolan.

the pack had split up in new areas of the town where they could hide, you meanwhile stayed at your own home. it was a large apartment building but none of the residents knew you were a werewolf, nor did the rest of the town, so you could hide in plain sight... unless nolan told the others about you.

any slight noise would unnerve you, making you think he'd told the hunters about you.

when someone knocked on your door, you worried that your time was up.

you listened closely and only heard one heartbeat, opening the door slightly you saw nolan standing on the other side.

glancing up and down you noticed he didn't have any visible weapons, "come to kill me?"

nolan shook his head, "no."

you raised your eyebrows questionably, "why should i let you in?"

"i just want to talk." nolan said innocently.

you opened the door for him, a part of you still hoping he was your friend.

he walked inside slowly, then took a seat on your couch and waited for you to sit next to him.

gingerly, you took the seat next to him and waited for him to speak.

"so... um," he gulped nervously, "i'm sorry about the other day... i haven't told anyone in case you're wondering."

"thanks." you replied, unsure of how to act around him.

he took a deep breath, "y/n... i get why you didn't tell me, after all... i probably would have freaked out just like i did... but i don't want to be scared anymore."

without a second thought he cupped your face with his hands and pressed his lips against yours.

you pulled away momentarily, opening your eyes, realising they'd changed accidentally due to shock.

nolan looked into your glowing, golden eyes.

"they're beautiful." he murmured.

"why did you do that?" you asked, blinking quickly before your eyes returned to normal.

"i'm tired of being scared, and the truth is i fell in love with you- before i knew you were a... a werewolf and i realised you're still the same y/n that i fell in love with." he admitted.

you couldn't help but smile as his baby-blue eyes gazed into yours, "i may be in love with you too."

"i'll take that." he grinned before kissing you again.