nolan holloway

nolan didn't really have any friends, but for some reason he'd ended up falling for the new girl, you, but his nerves and mental health stopped him from talking to you

the only person he could confide in was the guidance counsellor, so that's exactly what he did.

"so nolan, tell me about this girl you like." the counsellor smiled, creating a friendly environment.

"she's sweet, and beautiful... she's also extremely intelligent because i always see her in the library and her test scores are through the roof..." he trailed off, knowing he could talk about you forever.

"and why haven't you talked to her yet? she seems like a nice girl..." the counsellor said softly.

"well, she'd never like me because i'm crazy, everyone thinks it, it's only a matter of time before she thinks so too. it'd never work out." nolan said, shaking nervously.

"i'm sorry you feel that way, nolan. maybe in our next session we can talk about how you feel and maybe build up your confidence to talk to her?" the counsellor asked.

nolan pursed his lips and nodded quickly before grabbing his backpack and rushing out of the room, glad to stop talking about himself.

then he spotted you by your locker, putting your books away, and suddenly the world slowed down as you looked over at him and smiled.

the bell rang and you raised your hand to wave at nolan who was still staring at you in awe, then you turned around and walked to class, leaving the boy glued to his spot as he couldn't believe what had happened.

my bby nolan:(( <3