theo raeken

whilst you're hiding with theo from the hunters, things become heated, and not in a good way

you both stood with your backs against a wall, panting heavily after running to your hiding spot that you'd both planned with the pack.

theo noticed you were unusually quiet, and that your behaviour towards him had changed since he'd come back to town.

"what's wrong with you lately, y/n?" he asked.

you glared at him, "what's wrong with me? me? maybe you'd know if you didn't leave town and then show up out of the blue, not even staying in touch with me."

"y/n, you know i had to leave, i wasn't wanted here." theo sighed.

"you were wanted... maybe not anymore." you bit your lip, hating what you'd just said.

"take that back, y/n." theo snapped.

"as much i want to, it's true." you admitted.

"and to think i came back for you." theo said exasperatedly, clenching his fist to stop himself from doing anything he'd regret.

before you had a chance to reply, you heard the hunters coming towards you, "let's split up." you said, meaning it in both ways.

you turned away from theo and ran, as fast as you could. whilst theo ran in the opposite direction- knowing he'd just lost someone he cared about too much to admit.

theo deserved a better ending tbh, like where is he? where'd he go? is he happy?