Love...does not seek its own

Truly, it is hard to keep on caring for others when it seems they have ceased caring for you. Yet even if distance wasn't the issue at hand, still God defines love as such (1 Corinthians 13:

Love suffers long (patient) [God did not say "suffers shortly" 😅]
Love is kind😊❤️
(and among many other things...)

Love DOES NOT SEEK ITS OWN 😳💔...?

Yes. Continue loving them though they don't return it. Love is for the other one's sake, not your own. Clearly, love is not selfish. It is hard; we need love as much as they need love. We are all needy and we can't just give and give (exhale, exhale) and not need receiving (inhale) as well. We are just as needy and dependent for love as they are.
Yet, realize God's love is already big enough for you. Perhaps He will make them realize (as a reward for your longsuffering-patience) that they need to do the same for you. But that's ultimately God's call, not your's. Fulfill His call and try not to fulfill what He has called others, for them. Do not resent their peace & joy but rather rejoice and give sincere thanksgiving to God for how He does not show partiality to anyone (Deuteronomy 10:17, Acts 10:34] but chooses to bless us all. Thanksgiving is an excellent-formidable killer against covetousness and it's side effects: anxiety and depression.* "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." ~Luke 6:38 "Therefore do not worry, saying, (Where is my love?) or (Who is my future spouse?) or (When will I get married?) For after all these things the Gentiles seek and your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

*note to self