Panhandler of God

How much have I panhandled off/taken advantage of God?

~~~

I the Lord, Who created you, will never command you to do anything that I have not also done, never call you to walk a path that I have not already walked, to fulfill what I have not already fulfilled. I am your perfect Father in Heaven; therefore:

> I love My enemies...

ROMANS 5:8 ~ "I demonstrated My own love toward you, in that while you were still sinners, My Son died for you."
JONAH 4:11 ~ "But the Lord said to Jonah... 'Should I not pity Nineveh, that great city, in which are more than one hundred and twenty thousand persons who cannot discern between their right hand and their left—?”

> I bless those who curse Me...

JOHN 5:18-19, 33-34 ~ "Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. Then Jesus answered and said to them, “...You have sent to John,  and he has borne witness to the truth.Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved.
ISAIAH 30:1,15-16,18  ~ “Woe to the rebellious children,” says the Lord, “Who take counsel, but not of Me, And who devise plans, but not of My Spirit, That they may add sin to sin; For thus says the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel: “In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.” But you would not, And you said, “No, for we will flee on horses”— Therefore you shall flee! And, “We will ride on swift horses ”— Therefore those who pursue you shall be swift! ...Therefore I will wait, that I may be gracious to you; And therefore I will be exalted, that I may have mercy on you. For I the Lord, am a God of justice; Blessed are all those who wait for Me."

> I do good to those who hate Me...

MATTHEW 5:45 ~ "...For your Father in Heaven makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."
EXODUS 16:2-4 ~ "Then the whole congregation of the children of Israel complained against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness.And the children of Israel said to them, “Oh, that we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the pots of meat and when we ate bread to the full! For you have brought us out into this wilderness to kill this whole assembly with hunger.”Then the Lord said to Moses, “Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you..."

> I intercede for those who spitefully use Me; My good gifts and blessings...

JOHN 6:26-27 ~ "Jesus answered them and said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, you seek Me, not because you saw the signs, but because you ate of the loaves and were filled.Do not labor for the food which perishes, but  for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you,  because God the Father has set His seal on Him.”
NUMBERS 14:11-13,17-19 ~ "Then the Lord said to Moses: “How long will these people reject Me? And how long will they not believe Me, with all the signs which I have performed among them?I will strike them with the pestilence and disinherit them, and I will make of you a nation greater and mightier than they.”And Moses said to the Lord: “Then the Egyptians will hear it, for by Your might You brought these people up from among them,And now, I pray, let the power of my Lord be great, just as You have spoken, saying,‘The Lord is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He by no means clears the guilty,  visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation.’Pardon the iniquity of this people, I pray, according to the greatness of Your mercy, just as You have forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now.”

I intercede for those who persecute Me...

LUKE 23:34-37 ~ "Then Jesus said, “Father,  forgive them, for  they do not know what they do.” And they divided His garments and cast lots.And the people stood looking on. But even the rulers with them sneered, saying, “He saved others; let Him save Himself if He is the Christ, the chosen of God.”The soldiers also mocked Him, coming and offering Him sour wine,and saying, “If You are the King of the Jews, save Yourself.
ACTS 9:1-5 ~ "Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priestand asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven.Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul,  why are you persecuting Me?”And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting....”
ISAIAH 63:9 ~ "In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the Angel of His Presence saved them; In His love and in His pity He redeemed them; And He bore them and carried them All the days of old."