IGNORANT PEOPLE DON'T PERISH IN HELL

A common and legitimate question often raised is: Does the person living in the deep jungles or mountain tribes who has "never heard of the Gospel" still go to Hell?
Take comfort that this world is ruled and guided by a perfect and loving Creator who will never send innocent or ignorant people to Hell. As Elihu said in Job 34:10-12 & 19:

"Therefore listen to me, you men of understanding: Far be it from God to do wickedness, And from the Almighty to commit iniquity. For He repays man according to his work, And makes man to find a reward according to his way. Surely God will never do wickedly, Nor will the Almighty pervert justice...He is not partial to princes, Nor does He regard the rich more than the poor; For they are all the work of His hands."

And again in Job 37:24 ;

"Therefore men fear Him; He shows no partiality to any who are wise in heart." (See also Acts 10:34, Galatians 2:6)

That being said, the question being asked presumes that the person living in the farthest and most isolated reaches of earth has never heard the saving gospel. Romans chapters 1 (esp. verse 20) & 10 (esp. verses 8-20) has assured that  there has never been a person of past and present (or will be in the future) who has lived (or will live) a life without the evidence of God's existence and the knowledge of His law. (Missionary stories like Bruce Olson & Don Richardson have proved that what God's Word says is true all the more.)
The seemingly primitive-in-mind and reclusive tribesman actually knows the basic (not the full) fundamentals of God and His character. Not a caricature or confused view (as one sees Buddha, Krishna, or Allah) but a clear and undiluted knowledge of the true God who is there. Fallen men do not grow up ignorant in the knowledge of God's existence; they steadily go astray and are blinded as they grow up. And even when going astray, man cannot run, hide, or blind himself completely from God for (as Francis Schaeffer pointed out) he bears God's image.

There will never be an ignorant person who will perish in Hell for all know (if but a little) of God and of His character.

"But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard this, they tore their clothes and ran in among the multitude, crying out and saying, "Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men with the same nature as you, and preach to you that you should turn from these useless things to the living God, who made the heaven, the earth, the sea, and all things that are in them, who in bygone generations allowed all nations to walk in their own ways. Nevertheless HE DID NOT LEAVE HIMSELF WITHOUT WITNESS, in that He did good, gave us rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness." " ~Acts 14:14-17

"Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, "Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: "God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him...

...though He is not far from each one of us." ~Acts 17:22-27

===

*When God's Word says that He is Love, does not mean that He tolerates or turns a blind eye to sin. Can love exist if a girl tolerates the one who rapes her?