KING OMNISCIENT OVER STARS &...SCREWDRIVERS?

Not only does faith in God call me to believe that nothing is too great and dignified for Him to accomplish (Jeremiah 32:27, Luke 5:20-25), but also that nothing is too small and menial for Him to accomplish. (Judges 6:36-40, Luke 11:11-13)

Faith in God calls me to believe and acknowledge not only His omnipotence (all-powerful) in both great and small circumstances, but also His omniscience (all-knowing) in all circumstances.
We are all imbalanced in one way or another. Some of us feel that we can more easily trust God to care for the simpler, seemingly minor things in life than we could in the things that are more complex and major. While others, with unabashed faith, are able to ask God to unveil to their spiritual eyes, the deep things of His Word; yet at the same time, are too shy to be consistent (in such faith) in asking Him to unveil to their physical eyes, a misplaced screwdriver. Whether the problem of doubt lies with our flesh or with Satan, the fact is that we are pushed to believe half-truths rather than believing the entire Gospel. Whichever half-truth we accept, "This challenge is too great" or "God is too great", if we don't take both as a whole, either way, we end up putting limits on God and treating Him as if He can easily be exhausted; whether by the prodigious or paltriness of our requests.
Yet as various veterans and heroes of faith have exampled and echoed, God can no more be contained or exhausted than the ocean and sun could be. The One who declares each and every star by name...which by the way, outnumber the total of mankind trillions of times over...also declares that He does not overlook any of the individual needs of man. (Isaiah 40:25-29) God is glorified (and worthy to be praised) that He should be transcendent over both great and small things and immanent in them. His Word confesses and comforts us as these things being so.

"For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord. And He ponders all his paths." ~Proverbs 5:21

"Yet the Lord is not partial to princes, Nor does He regard the rich more than the poor; For they are all the work of His hands." ~Job 34:19

"O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me." ~Psalm 139:1-10