Disciples of the Divine Blacksmith

If you observe blacksmiths, you will notice (particularly when fashioning a sword) they will never hammer just one side of the metal they are forging; they hammer both sides.

So we too must be in our ministry of the lost and faint-hearted. If a person has only knowledge of God's love and testfies of nothing else, he-she must be balanced with the understanding of His justice because love/mercy can only be clearly grasped in such context. On the other side, if a person has only knowledge of God's justice (holiness) and testifies of nothing else, that person must be balanced with the understanding of His love, His mercy.
Christians cannot use a "one size fits all" ministry with unique individuals with their unique upbringings and needs. A doctor who prescribes aspirin to a person who is dealing with depression, or in another case, gives an antibiotic when in fact the person has an open, bleeding wound, does little good. Whatever need the Christian, the follower of Christ, is presented with, the solution and answer must match the need. We cannot just harp on one note in God's song or hammer on one side of God's Sword or with the multi-dimensional souls of men. There has to be balance or else the result will be useless songs and overbeaten swords; prideful, despairing people who take grace for granted (cheap grace) or despairing people who constantly work to earn that grace (legalism).