A TREASURE SURPASSING TALENTS

You can rest in the peace and love of God and cease/surrender from wrestling with your mind and searching in your heart what talents and purpose God has given you.
I'm not talking about ceasing from passionate, longing searching, but rather from fearful introspection and anxious meditation. You need not continue dwelling on the question(s): "When will MY time come?" "When will I be greatly used by the Lord?"
Paul (under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit) said in 2 Corinthians: "For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise. We, however, will not boast beyond measure, but within the limits of the sphere which God appointed us—a sphere which especially includes you. But "he who glories, let him glory in the Lord." For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends." (10:12-13, 17-18)

It is the wrong path to be running on (to your own magnification and fear) in pursuit of finding and advertising the hidden gifts God has sown in you and may yet to be unveiled or used. If God has declared He has not made the earth in vain (Isaiah 45:18) then surely He has not made you, who are the highest of His creation, being made in His image...He has not made you in vain but has a great (not small) purpose for you. He has planted in all of us a purpose, greater than ourselves, to live for. (Ecclesiastes 3:11) Your time will come. Quit getting lost in the focus of lifting your imperfect soul and rather gaze and be "lost" (to be found) in the face of Your Maker who will use you in His own beautiful and perfect time. He has not created you in vain. He will use you. And as your grow in Him, you will gradually realize and see (despite the seasons and moments of backsliding) that He is all that matters and that He is the ultimate treasure that far surpasses your momentary/lifetime talents on this earth. (2 Corinthians 4:16-18, Ephesians 2:4-7 & 3:20, 2 Peter 1:3-4)
Oh Father God, help each one of us to realize this more and more and to rest in You.