VoidGalaxy

Void Steve x Galaxy Steve

Requested by chickenshaman

------------------------------------------

Void had just teleported Sabre else where before he teleported to his own destination. After the flash of light went away, Void appeared in a large room. Within it was a desk, several bookshelves, and a king size bed and on top laid an unconscious Galaxy. The cloak Steve went over to the bed to examine the Steve.

"Oh Gal, you have changed quite a bit" Void ran his hand up and down on one of Galaxy's cheek gain a groan from him.

"What happened?" Galaxy groaned. He look around him, but he's eyes stopped when he saw Void, "V-Void!"

Galaxy back away from the Steve, but he ended up backing right off the bed and landed with a thud, "That hurt"

"You're still the clumsy one aren't?" Void walk over to Galaxy who literally back himself in a corner, "Come on Galy, get up"

Void offered him a hand up, but Galaxy shook his head in fear of him doing something. The taller Steve was not having it so he hosted Galaxy up and wrap his arm around his waist. The purple blue Steve yelp as his cheeks turned yellow.

"What are you doing?!" Galaxy pretty much yelled in confusion.

"So you and that human weren't lying when saying you lost your memories" Void said sadly, "I'm kinda sad that you don't remember"

"Remember what?" Void ran his thumb over Galaxy's lips.

"Don't worry Galy I'll make sure you remember everything"

"What's up with nick- mph" Galaxy's eyes widen with he felt Void's lips on his. Void pulled Galaxy closer to the point where Galaxy's hands were the only thing keeping them apart. Void pulled apart from him, but did not losen his hold on him as though if he did, then the Steve he was holding would disappear.

"What just - no, let me go Void!"

"No, I won't ever let go of you go again Galy" Void said tightening his grip even more to the point where Galaxy gasped, and Void to advantage of this to capture his lips once again, "Never will I let go of you again"

"Wh-what is wrong with you?"

"Things were different, that was until you lost your memories. I was in denial that I actually lost my little Galy, but now that I accepted it I can claim you once again." Void whispered into Galaxy's ears.

"C-claim? Y-yours?" Galaxy shivered.

"Yes Galy, you were once mine as I was yours. That was until you lost your memories, but I guess it turned out to be a good thing in the end" Void whispered, but this time on Galaxy's lips.

"H-how?"

"Because I can claim you the same way I did all those years ago" Void traced his lips onto Galaxy's neck. Galaxy gasp when he felt Void bite a sensitive spot on his neck.

"Ahhh" Galaxy moaned. Void bite and suck on the same spot until there was a noticeable bruise there before he went back to his ear.

"Your mine Galy, always have and always will. Same with me, forever yours" Void peck a dazed Galaxy on his lips, "I love Galy, always have, always will."

"I love you too Voidy" Galaxy mumbled, unaware to what he said, "Always have, always will"

----------------------------------

Word Count: 555