NightLucas

Nightmare Steve x ThelSpike

I literally watch Sabre's videos when I make some of these so who remembers this:

 Hi sky people

Set in the human AU because I got nothing

Requested by MelissaC2000

------------------

 Lucas signs as he walks down the halls of his new school; him, Sabre and two other kids were transferred to this new school filled with people of another dimension with powers. The school board wanted to see how they interact with kids with this world. There was a reason why Sabre and him were transferred here was because they interacted with these kids years ago when they were accidentally teleport there when they were really young. Walking down the halls, Lucas seen a lot of people he knows from his childhood, but none seem to remember him at all. Lost in his thoughts of remembering everyone he sees, Lucas accidently bump into someone causing him to fall onto the ground.

"Watch where your going human" A familiar voice growled.

Lucas look up to see his old childhood crush from the other dimension: Nightmare. And like everyone else, Nightmare doesn't remember him. Muttering an apologize, Lucas got up and went to walk away when he was stopped by someone grabbing his arm.

"Don't think you can just walk away without punishment for that" Nightmare growled, "Don't you know who I am? Of course you don't I'm-"

"Nightmare" Lucas said loud enough, "You are the soon to be king of the Nightmare Dimension, a powerful Steve who many fear."

"H-How do you-" Nightmare was speechless. How did a new kid, one who is human, know who he is?

Before Nightmare could ask, someone called out Lucas' name and came up running to them. The Steve let go of Lucas' arm so no one would get the wrong idea.

"There you are Lu, I thought we were going to meet outside" Sabre breathed.

"Sorry, I wanted to find my classes, must have lost track of time" Lucas smiled.

Sabre grinned then look over to the Steve next to his friend and instantly knew the reason why Lucas was delayed. Playing as though they haven't met yet.

"Hi, I'm Sabre and this is my best friend Lucas" Sabre introduced, "What's your name?"

Nightmare glared at Sabre, usually someone weaker than him would shutter in fear from his glare, but nether flinch.

"Just who are you newbies?" Nightmare growled.  

Sabre glance over to Lucas who was looking away from Nightmare. Knowing about his friend's crush, Sabre knows that Lucas is hurting that Nightmare doesn't remember him so Sabre decided to play 'riddle me this'.

"One is an old friend and another is an old crush" Sabre said before pulling Lucas away from the confused Steve.

"Sabre why did you say that?" Lucas asked.

"Because the sooner he remembers the less it will hurt" Sabre said, "But he has to remember on his own"

"Sab-" 

"Please don't" Sabre whispered. The two walk over to Lucas' first class of the day, which they unfortunately did not share. 

 "Have a nice first class" Sabre smiled lightly showing Lucas that they were good.

"You too" Lucas smiled back.

When Lucas enter the class, his eyes landed on the one person he did not want to see: Nightmare.

"Oh you must be Lucas Spike" The teacher smiled then turned back to the other students, "Everyone this is Lucas, he transferred to this school with three other humans"

Majority of the kids, most Lucas knows, look at him with different expressions, but none affected him. Instead, he went to find a set, but the only one left was by Nightmare. Swallowing his nervousness, Lucas sat down and got ready to write notes, but his arm was grabbed. Glancing up, it was Nightmare glaring at him.

"You're going to tell me who you are and why do you know me" 

Lucas glared back and pulled back his arm.

"If you remember me then you wouldn't need to know" Lucas grumbled.

------------------------

The bell rung a few minutes later and everyone hurried out to their next class, well Lucas was waiting so he wouldn't get trampled by everyone else. Before he took a step, his arm, once again, was grabbed by Nightmare.

"Let me go!" Lucas growled.

"No, not until you tell me who you are" Nightmare growled back, "And what did your friend mean by 'an old crush' tell me human"

"Don't call me that!" Lucas yelled, "I hate when you call me that! I hate it so much!"

Nightmare was taken aback by Lucas' sudden out burst.

"Hey, hey, I'm sorry" Nightmare said gently feeling that Lucas was on a verge of a panic attack. Wait, how did he know that? And why does this feel he'd done this before?

"Why do you seem familiar?" Nightmare mutter.

Lucas clench his fists, he has to do this or else it will eat him up inside. 

"I'm sorry" Lucas whispered.

"Sorry for wha-mph!" Nightmare eyes widen feeling a pair of lips on his.

"I love you Nightmare" Lucas said as tears fell down his face, "And I'm so sorry"

With that Lucas ran out of the room leaving a stun Nightmare who just said one word:

"Lu?"

---------------------

Word count: 877

Requests remaining: 11