YellowSabre

Yellow Steve x FavremySabre

I had to go video hunting for this one, the only Yellow Steves Sabre had any contact with were in the early days before Light was created and the Yellow Steve who use to be Nightmare, but he doesn't count. So sorry if this is bad and short, but Yellow Steves are not big in the Saga.

Requested by MelissaC2000

--------------------

Yellow felt odd, he felt as though he awake from a nap that he never remember taking. He opened his eyes to see he was in a room covered in lava on a platform in the middle with a bunch of machines. Yellow's eyes landed on a Steve across from him, in a machine like him. A gasp got his attention and looked at the person that stood below and in between them. Base on his features, he was a human, a young one. The Steve watch as the human jumped in joy then started to talk to himself out loud. This made the human look a little crazy yet cute in Yellow's eyes. He then heard the human say something about releasing him and get some distance between here and the other Steve, Rainbow.

It took everything him Yellow not to burst out and laugh as the human thought that by him having a gold block that he would follow him. If it was any other Yellow Steve than yes, but he was an Elder Steve and wasn't lured by the block. (Remember, Rainbow is made of Elder Steves)Between this and how the human acted, Yellow found him absolutely adorable. 

Yellow decided to humor the human a bit by pretending that he was a regular Yellow Steve. Though once the human lead him to a small pyramid with different colors of wool, Yellow stopped the act and wanted to play with the young brunette. 

"Alright, now let's- whoa!" Sabre gasped when the Yellow Steve started to run around him. 

Sabre was amazed at the Steve's speed and followed his movements; however, this started to make him very dizzy as the Yellow Steve was going in circles. Soon Sabre tripped on his own feet and felt onto the ground. Clutching his head with his hands, Sabre tried to stop the dizziness that he brought upon him. (I got dizzy from this no joke)

Yellow chuckled when the human fell, it was like watching a baby trying to walk, but they ended up falling. This human is very entertaining to say the least. Walk over to the human, Yellow held out a hand for him to grab. 

Sabre seen a hand in front of him that belonged to the Yellow Steve.

"Th-Thanks" Sabre stuttered and grabbed the offer hand. This was so embarrassing, the Steve must think he's just a silly human and nothing more.

"No problem" Yellow said as he pulled the human up.

Sabre's jaw dropped when he heard the Yellow Steve talk, "Y-You know how to talk?!"

"Why of course I can, all Steves can. It's all in the matter if we wish for others to understand us" Yellow explain.

"O-Oh, um, then can you tell me your name?"

"Yellow and you?"

"Sabre"

"Interesting name" Yellow smiled, "But what's you're real name"

Sabre gulped, "S-Sabre is m-my real name"

Yellow stepped closer to Sabre to the point they're chests were touching, "I lived many years 'Sabre' and I know when someone is telling the truth and when they are lying"

Sabre blushed at the closeness of the Steve, "E-Elan"

Smirking, Yellow asked, "Now was that so hard?"

"N-No, but can you back up p-please?"

"Hmm," Yellow hummed, "Nah, you're cute like this: all flustered and stuttery"

 Sabre shifted uncomfortable on his feet and felt the heat rise to his cheeks, he then turned his head away from the Steve to avoid anymore embarrassment. Yellow lifted Sabre's chin so they were looking eye to eye, well what was thought to be since Sabre was wearing his bandanna.

"Don't be shy Elan" Yellow cooed.

"I-I'm not sh-shy" Sabre nervously laughed.

"Of course you're not" Yellow said sarcastically with humor laced in. 

The Steve then hugged Sabre and put his head on his shoulder. Unknowing what to do, Sabre slowly hugged back.

"You might be shy and cute" Yellow muttered louder for Sabre hear, "but you're not a silly human by no means"

----------------------------

Word count: 726

Requests remaining: 19