(90) PurpleSabre Part 2

Requested by DarkLight010

---------------------

Purple let out a groan feeling the sun rays crossing his closed eyes, he turned to his side and snuggle into the sheets of his bed.

Wait.

The purplenette sat up rather quickly to see that he was in his room, but he had no memory of ever coming home last night. All he hoped that it was not Sabre. He would rather have Galaxy or Rainbow seen him and endure the teasing from them then have Sabre see him in his state. Looking around, Purple seen an Advil and a glass of water on his nightstand. That gave him an answer on who brought him home: Rainbow and Galaxy were not allowed to go into the medical cabinet after an incident; and Sabre was the only other person in the house.

Signing to himself, Purple swallowed the pill and water then waited for the affects to kick in. While he waited, he tried to remember what happened last night. Green was serving him drinks while he talked to Red, things then got blurry. Purple clutch his head from the pain of his headache. 

Red called someone.

Green laid him down. 

Someone got him.

Then slapped him for some reason...

Purple couldn't remember anything else so he decided to find Sabre. Ignoring the pain from his headache, Purple went out of his room to find the brunette and tell him he's sorry for not coming home on time and getting really drunk. On his way to Sabre's room, he bumped into Rainbow.

"You" Rainbow growled.

"Uh, morning Rainbow. Is everything alright?" Purple asked not used to seeing his friend so angry.

Rainbow slammed Purple against a wall, "You just had to get drunk last night and now because of you, Sabre won't come out of his room"

"Rainbow put me down! I don't know what happen!" Purple struggled against on his surprising strength.  

"Oh I'll help you remember" Rainbow was about to punch Purple when Galaxy intervene.

 "What on Notch's name is going on?" Galaxy asked walking up to the two.

Purple look at his starry friend with pleading eyes, "Galaxy! Help me! Rainbow gone crazy!"

Galaxy look at Rainbow, "Why are you hurting him?"

"I got up early this morning and when I passed Sabre's room, I heard him crying and we all know Sabre never cries."

"How does this relate to me getting drunk?!" Purple groaned.

"You are really blind because he worries for you every single time you go out to drink! Also there is nothing else that triggered this!"

"Rainbow I-"

"What's going on?" The three turned to Sabre who was wrapped in his green blanket.

It was clear that he had been crying as he had his bandanna on which he never wears unless he's upset. Rainbow released Purple and walk over to Sabre along with Galaxy, Purple just stood back trying to get a hold of himself.

"Sabre are you alright?" Galaxy asked worried.

"I-I'm fine" Sabre mumbled wrapping the blanket tighter around him.

"Sabre" Purple spoke up getting everyone's attention, "I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean to get drunk or come home late."

"You don't remember?" Sabre asked with hurt in his tone.

"Remember what? All I remember was Red calling someone and Green laying me down. Then getting slapped for some reason" Purple shrugged.

That apparently was not the response Sabre wanted as he started to cry once again worrying everyone.

"I h-hate you!" Sabre cried out before running to his room, dropping his blanket.

Rainbow and Galaxy turned to Purple for an explanation that he did not have, instead he ran after the crying boy leave the others confused. Purple knocked on the brunette's door and asked to let him in.

"Please Sabre, let me in! I don't know what I did wrong!" Purple pleaded.

"Go away!"

"Sabre tell me please!"

"No!"

"Sabre!"

"I said no drunk lover boy!" Sabre shouted then slapped his hands over his mouth.

"W-Where did you-"

"Red told me" Sabre signed, there was no going back so might as well go ahead forward so he opened the door much to Purple's surprise.

"Sabre"

The brunette ignored him as he walk to his bed, "You honestly don't remember anything?"

"I don't, I truely don't"

Sabre didn't say for a few minutes, neither did Purple.

"Do you like me?" Sabre asked now facing Purple.

Purple blushed and averted his away from Sabre, "N-No, I mean, I like you as a f-friend. Y-Yeah a friend"

"So that kiss meant nothing" Sabre said being absolutely blunt.

"K-Kiss?" Purple's eyes widened.

"Yeah, but I guess it was just a mistake" Sabre signed.

"Sabre, what did I exactly do last night?"

Sabre told Purple everything from getting a call from Red, to Purple kissing him and then him slapping him.

"Sabre, I-I don't know what to say" Purple said running his hand through his hair. 

His crush knew that Purple had a crush on him and Sabre found out by him kissing while drunk.

"I'm going to ask you again" Sabre walk closer to Purple until he was in arms reach, "Do you like me? More than a friend"

Knowing that there's no way out, Purple answered honestly, "I do, I really do"

Glancing up, Purple was surprised when he seen Sabre smiling, not the expression he was expecting.

"Sabre what's-"

Purple was cut off when he felt a pair of lips on his own.

"I was wondering when you were going to tell me" Sabre giggled, "But I guess like Green, your drunken self wanted you to tell me"

If Purple's face could get any redder, it did.

--------------------

Extra (Sorry, not sorry)

Rainbow and Galaxy were outside of Sabre's room listening on the duo's coversation.

"I can't believe Purple had a crush on Sabre"

"I can't believe Sabre liked him back" 

Suddenly Rainbow's phone rang, luckily it was on vibrate.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rainbow, can you put me on speaker?"

"Uh, sure"

Rainbow puts his phone on speaker.

"Who is it?" Galaxy asked.

"It's-"

"Dibs on best man Elan!"

"Really man!"

"Sorry, not sorry"

--------------------

Word count: 1025

Requests remaining: 22