(8) Brothers Part 3

Requested by Crystalmoon42

I should have done 09Sabre, but this was made before I realized that ship. And this pretty much realized that this is just Unmoosable all the way.

Check out 'Stories' for more parts

-------------------

The four ended up at the food court in the mall where they were choosing what to eat which they decided on Chick-fil-a (best place ever) and a pizza which Nathan went to get. Moose, Shark and Sabre went to sit at a table as they wait for Nathan to come. As they waited for their friend, ate started to eat the chicken sandwiches that they got, well Moose and Shark did, Sabre just stared at his food.

"I don't know whether to be disturbed or not" Sabre said.

"About what?" Shark asked noticing that Sabre has yet to touch his food.

"I wear a chicken onesie and I feel as though I would be eating my own kind" Sabre explained.

The two understood what Sabre meant, they all wear an onesie of an animal: Nathan has a lizard, Shark has a shark and Moose has moose. And they too were a bit bothered seeing someone eating one of those animals. 

"Here you go then" Nathan gave Sabre a slice of pizza he got, "We got pizza boys so we are set"

"Thanks Nathan" Sabre smiled then ate the pizza.

"Anytime man, um, where am I suppose to sit?" Nathan asked not seeing a fourth chair.

"What? There was a fourth one when we sat down, where did it go?" Moose look around for an unused chair, but all were currently being used.

That's when Shark go an idea for his ship to sail even further, "I know where you can sit Nathan" and points to Moose's lap.

Both blushed light red, they used to do that when they were younger because the table could not fit all of them so it's been a thing for Nathan to sit in Moose's lap. Nathan bit his lip as he went to sit down on Moose who had no complaints.

"I-I'm not to h-heavy am I?" Nathan asked nervously.

"Nah man, you're light, lighter than Shark" Moose snickered.

Shark pouted then felt his phone make a ding noise and seen it was from Sabre who gave him a look that told him to look at what he sent. Sabre had message him a picture of Moose's arms around Nathan under the table with a message under it reading:

'You got me into Unmooseable' 

Shark sent a devil and angel face to Sabre before going back to eating.

"Hey I just realized this, but where's your banadanna Sabre?" Nathan asked noticing that the black bandanna was not around his face.

Sabre just shrugged and said, "I wore it out of nervousness pretty much"

Nathan nodded and went back to eating, occasionally feeding Moose a fry.

"You know you're making it harder for me to not to ship you two" Shark said, "And you're making it to the point that Sabre ships you now" 

"What?! No, not the only person who just showed up" Moose groan and hid his face in Nathan's neck.

"Does everyone ship you?" Sabre asked.

Two answered yes very bluntly, one was blushing mad feeling his best friend's breath on his neck. Sabre chuckled and went back to eating with everyone else following suit. Once they were done, they decided to take a walk at a near by park wanting to get away from the nose of people.