TimeMark

Mark x Time Steve

Mark is an entity character from Forced yet Regretted, so I suggest reading that to understand Mark. As well as 'Elemental and Time Part 2' to the events that had occur. Music does not belong to me, but I like this animatior

Requested by VanaTheDevilishAngel

-------------------

Time was playing with the bear Elemental gave while Elemental  was reading one of his favorite book. The two did their own thing in silence, occasionally the older would glance at Time to see how he doing. This was a typical day for them, a boring one, but that's what they work out to fit their mental age. Yeah, though they were born (created) at the same time, they had very different mental age: Elemental is like a very mature adult/teenager while Time is a young child. 

It has been a few days since the incident when Mark appeared in Elemental's room and the two haven't left each others side since. However, Elemental got a mental message from a friend asking for help.

"Time" Elemental said getting the younger's attention, "I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back in a few days"

"Where are you going?" Time asked getting up.

"Just need to get somethings down" Elemental signed, he really didn't want to leave his little brother, especially since the meeting of Mark, but this was important, "I'll be back as soon as possible"

"Alright" Time smiled sadly, he didn't want Elemental leave because he was afraid Mark would come for him once again.

"Let's put you to bed little one, then I'll leave" Elemental suggested.

"Kay big brother" 

The two walk to Time's room where Time changed clothes and climb onto his bed and Elemental tucked him in. After kissing the top of his brother's head, the older left, hoping that his worries about something bad happening to Time.

---------------------

Hours later, Time was sleeping soundly unaware of the entity that appeared in his room. Using his powers, the entity wrap Time's wrist together above his head without waking the Steve up. He then walk over to the bed and climbed on top of Time.

"Such a cute princess" The entity cooed and stoke Time's face.

Time felt an odd presence that he did not recognize and woke up to see who it was only to wish he kept his eyes closed. His golden eyes meant with the eyes that he feared. Mark smirk seeing Time's fear filled face as he tried to escape only to find that he couldn't.

"Hello again princess" Mark smiled.

"Let me go!" Time shouted.

"Why would I? You're such a pretty thing to let go" Mark said. His hand then went to the button's on Time's shirt sending the smaller into a panic.

"N-No! Stop!" Time yelled struggling even more, eventually his head hit Mark's head causing him to lossen his grip on the smaller allowing Time to get away.

-------------------

(Play the song if you wish)

Time closed the door to his room when he heard Mark singing.

"Ding dong, I know you can hear me. Open up the door, I only wanna play a little"

Time ran to the front door to get out only to see Marks staring at him with a creepy grin.

"Ding dong, you can't keep me waiting. It's already too late, for you to try and run away"

The Steve's fear filled golden eye locked onto Mark's demotic ones.

"I see you through the window, our eyes are locked together
I can sense your horror, though I'd like to see it closer"

Time shook his head and started to back away.

"Ding dong, here I come to find you. Hurry up and run, let's play a little game and have fun"

And run Time did to find a place to hide from the entity. He heard the door open and more singing.

"Ding dong, where is it you've gone to? Do you think you've won? Our game of hide and seek has just begun"

Time picked up his pace and ran to his brother's room.

"I hear your footsteps, thumping loudly through the hallways"

Time found Elemental's room and hid. He took deep breaths to calm him down.

"I can hear your sharp breathes, you're not very good at hiding"

"Just wait, you can't hide from me
(I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide from me
(I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide from me
(I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide from me"

The was a knock on the door so Time quickly ran into the closet hoping that Mark wouldn't find him.

"Knock knock, I am at your door now. I am coming in, no need for me to ask permission"

Time cover his mouth as he watch Mark walk into the room.

"Knock knock, I am inside your room now. Where is it you've hid?
Our game of hide and seek's about to end"

Time seen Mark look under the bed and was glad that he didn't hide there.

"I am coming closer, looking underneath your bed, but you're not here"

Time thought that was it, until he heard Mark sing once again.

"I wonder, could you be inside the closet?"

The closet door opened.

"Ding dong, I have found you. (Ding dong, you were hiding here, now you're it)"

Time went further into the closet.

"Ding dong, finally found you dear. (Now you're it)"

Mark grab Time and pulled him close.

"Ding dong, looks like I have won. (Now you're it)"

Time himself going numb.

"Ding dong, pay the consequence"

"(Ding dong, looks like I have won, now you're it)
(Ding dong, pay the consequence)"

Time fell limp in Mark's arms.

"You're mine princess"

--------------------------

Word count: 912

Requests remaining: