ReverseSabre Pt 2

There are only three spots left for requests in this book, once this reaches 100 parts, no more will be added and requests are closed at that point. 100 parts is the limit, last chance to request any part 2 or 3 to any one shot.

This might be sad

Requested by DarkLight101

Thank to JanaFedon for the plot.

---------------

After lunch the same day, Sabre had asked Reverse to drive him home. Of course Reverse said yes, but asked his best friend why and Sabre responded saying he didn't want to walk home. This should have brought a red light to Reverse's attention as Sabre loved to walk home so he could pick up his younger brother, but he thought nothing of it. Besides, the brunette said something about his brother being sick today.

Once school got out, Reverse was waiting for Sabre in the parking lot when he got a text from his mom asking him to pick up his brother and dad from the airport. The four of them were visiting some relatives and were supposed to come home together, but there was a mix up leaving Reverse's dad and brother to wait for another plane that came in a week later due to weather. He responded yes, and then realized that he promised Sabre earlier he would drive him home so Reverse did the most regretful thing he could have ever done.

R=Reverse, S=Sabre

R: Sabre?

S: Hey, I just got done, I'll meet you in a few minutes.

R: Actually, can you walk home? I need to pick up my dad and brother from the airport.

R: Sabre? You there?

S: I'm here, can't you drop me close to home? Please

R: Sorry, but I really need to get going.

R: I'll make it up to you

R: Please respond Sabre, I'm sorry

S: It's fine...

S: Do what you need to do.

R: Are you sure?

S: Yes, I know you want to see them as soon as possible.

R: 'Kay, talk to you later

Reverse didn't wait for Sabre's reply as he got in his car and left.

-----------------------

Once Reverse got to the airport, he was greeted by his younger brother, Rainbow, and his dad, Ray.

"Thanks for picking us up Reverse" Ray said and rubbed Reverse's blue hair.

"Anytime, though I need to make it up to Sabre. I promised him to give him a ride today, but mom asked me to get you two"

"Sorry Rev" Rainbow frowned.

"It's no problem, Sabre understands" Reverse shrugged.

"How's Blue doing?"

"Fine, Sabre said he got sick earlier"

"Aww, I wanted to talk to my blueberry" Rainbow pouted.

Both Reverse and Ray laughed at the youngest one as they walk to Reverse's car.

"Hey Rev, can I use your phone? My battery is drained"

Reverse was about to, but he noticed that his too was drained, "Sorry Bow, I'm in the same situation."

After that the brothers and their parents went out to eat, watch a movie, and other family outing stuff. During this time, Reverse had a very bad feeling, like something bad had happened. Instead of investigating, he passed it off as something small. It was really late and Reverse only had enough energy to plug up his phone and fell asleep. He didn't see the message from his best friend.

The next morning, Reverse got up with a jolt after he found that he had 10 minutes until school started. So he rushed to get dressed and to get his brother ready who rushed once he saw the time. After ushering Rainbow out of his car, Reverse drove to school with two minutes left to spare. At first the bluenette found it odd that he didn't see Sabre, but guessed he was already in class, maybe a bit upset after yesterday. As Reverse walked, he noticed many of his classmates and staff giving him sad looks and the whole school felt it was dead, well deader.

It was when he sat down and seen his whole class staring at him when he asked what was wrong. Everyone looked at each other before Susan walk up to him.

"What do you want?"

Susan said nothing, all she did was hug him, said sorry and gave him her phone. Confused, Reverse took it and read what was on it.

'Two young boys found in an alley last night at 5:47 PM last night. One went to GS High School and the other went to Origin Middle School. The boys were later found to be brothers-'

Reverse didn't get to finish as he heard his name being called which confused him so he handed Susan, who was in tears, he phone then left. Once Reverse got to the office, he found his parents with tear stains and his younger brother sobbing. Along with them were Sabre's parents who were having a hard time holding themselves together.

"What's going on?"

"Has Sabre contacted you?" Sabre's dad asked, "Or Blue?"

"No, why?"

No one spoke, but Rainbow did soon enough.

"Ch-Check your phone" Rainbow said in a shaking voice.

Reverse looked at his brother oddly so did the rest of the adults.

"Rainbow, what do you mean?" Ray asked. The reason the adults were confused because his youngest son was crying before they told him the news.

"I should have told Reverse to get Blue" Rainbow said before he went outside.

Reverse got his phone out and look at his messages. Once he saw what his brother meant, Reverse collapsed. He heard people calling out his name and holding him, but none of that mattered.

"I should have drove him home"

That was the last thing he said before darkness consumed him.

Yesterday at 3:43 PM

S: Later will be too late

Yesterday at 3:50 PM

S: Tell my parent s that Blue and I love them

Yesterday at 4:02 PM

S: Don't blame yourself tomorrow

Yesterday at 4:23

S: You're the best friend I ever had, Rev.

S: Tell Rainbow that Blue said the same thing.

Yesterday at 4:50

S: I want to tell you what's going to happen to Blue and I. Our uncle got in some trouble, since he had no kids of his own, they went after the next best thing: his nephew/nieces. They used us as tools to threaten our uncle, but he didn't budge. Our parents were unaware of the whole deal and we only found out as our uncle warned us and only us.

S: They didn't like that

S: They killed him and since he told us, we were their next victims. The reason I asked you to give me a ride was because they would only go after one of us as dealing with both of us would cause trouble. I didn't want to endanger my brother, but we agreed.

Yesterday at 5:01 PM

S: Goodbye Reverse, love you

-------------------------

'Two young boys found in an alley last night at 5:47 PM last night. One went to GS High School and the other went to Origin Middle School. The boys were later found to be brothers: Sabre Saga and Blue Saga. Sabre was found semi-clothed with five knife wounds on his body along with multiple bruises, small cuts and broken bones. Blue was found with a broken arm, multiple bruises and his neck had bruises.

They were found by a stranger who was walking by and noticed blood in the alley then called 9-1-1. The criminal(s) have yet to be identify and found.'

----------------------

Word count: 1201

Word count: 33