(24) LightBow

Light Steve x Rainbow Steve

Requested by Gatcha_Girl

-------------------------------------

Sabre and Light were walking to Rainbow's house because Sabre wanted his two friends to meet face to face and not by Light absorbing Rainbow's powers. Light was nervous about meting Sabre's friend though he was kinda excited to met another Steve that won't try to destroy or hurt him.

"Are you excited to see Rainbow?" Sabre ask with a huge smile. Light nodded shyly.

As they approach the rainbow wool house, Light hid behind Sabre. Once they got to the door, Sabre knock and the two didn't wait long until the door open to reveal a colorful Steve.

"Sabre? What are you doing here?" Rainbow ask. Him and Sabre gave other a hug.

"Well after the fight against Dark, I decided Light and you should meet one another"

"Light?" Sabre moved out of the way to show the white Steve that hid behind him. Light waved shyly at Rainbow.

"Oh your Light, Sabre told me about you. Nice to meet you, I'm Rainbow" Rainbow stuck out a hand for the Steve to shake. Light look over to Sabre who gave him a small nod.

"Nice to meet you too" Light shook Rainbow's hand. Rainbow let the two into his home and gave them, well Light, a tour of his home.

"You have nice home" Light complement.

"Thank you!" 

"Hey guys, I need to get some supplies. I'll be back in a few hours" Sabre told his friends before going on his way.

Rainbow and Light sat in Rainbow's room trying to find something to talk to each other about, but being shy Steves, made things a bit harder.

"So how did the battle with Dark go?" Rainbow ask. Light bit his lip and look down, he didn't want to talk about it anytime soon.

Rainbow noticed the white Steve's actions and how quiet he got, "Hey you don't have to say anything if you don't want too"

When Light didn't respond, Rainbow put a hand on his shoulder causing Light to jump. Light then fell off of the bed bringing Rainbow with him since Rainbow was trying to stop him from falling.

"Ow that hurts" Rainbow mummer.

"R-Rainbow"   

"What's wrong?" Rainbow then notice their position: he was on top of Light with both of his hands on both sides of Light head. Both Steves had a light blush on their face, but nether of them dare break eye contact. After a few minutes, Light broke eye contact by turning his head and bit his lip out of nervousness. Though Light didn't see the frown on Rainbow's face when he look away. 

Rainbow put one hand on Light cheek to move his head so they were looking at each others eyes once again. Light unknowingly bit his lip hard enough to draw blood. He went to wipe it off, but Rainbow wiped it off with his thumb which stayed there. They found each other in a trance as they started to lean in, eventually they found themselves each other lips on them. It was shy and soft kiss, but it turned into something else.

Light wrap his legs around Rainbow's waist then Rainbow manage to get both of them to sit with Light in his lap. They broke apart from each other. Nether spoke as no words could be formed between them.

"Light I'm sorry" Rainbow finally said, looking away.

Light look at Rainbow with a confused then a small smile appeared on his lips. He pulled himself closer to the colorful Steve who gave him a confused look, "Who said I didn't like?"

Both blushed even more at Light's words. Deciding to take matters in his own hands by cupping Rainbow's cheeks with his hands and, when he finally summoned the courage, put his lips on the colorful Steve's. 

Rainbow was surprised at Light's actions, but got over it quickly as he responded by moving his own lips along with the white Steve's. Soon they pulled away from the kiss, but held each other closer than before; enjoying their warmth. 

Nether knew how long they stayed that way until Rainbow woke up to the sun shining and a blanket around them. Rainbow look down at the sleeping Light cuddling into his chest and couldn't help but to smile at the Steve's cuteness.

Rainbow's turned his head when he heard the door open to see Sabre enter the room with some food. Sabre gave Rainbow a smile when he put the food near the two Steves and adjusted the blanket so it would was higher up since it fell down.

"Thank you Sabre" Rainbow whispered.

"No problem. I'll be back in a bit" Sabre said and left after he ruffled Rainbow's red hair a bit.

Rainbow turned his attention to Light who was looking at him with his tired bright silver eyes.

"Morning Rainbow" Light mumbled as he curled himself further into Rainbow's chest who chuckled.

Rainbow then kissed Light's forehead, "Morning Light"

--------------------------

Word count: 835