(56) Galex

Galaxy Steve x Alex (or Origin Alex)

Requested by Pinkcrystalwarrior

Short but sweet

----------------

After saying their finally goodbyes to Sabre, Galaxy and Alex went on a walk instead of going back the village of Steves. Both were happy that the whole Origin fiasco was over, well Alex was a bit sad due to her losing her first friend, but at the same time they were sad seeing Sabre go. As they walk, Galaxy told Alex his adventures with Rainbow and Sabre plus the adventures the two had before meeting Galaxy. Alex was very interested in Galaxy's stories, amazed how much all, especially Sabre, went through over the past several years.

Though Alex was paying close attention to what Galaxy was saying, she did not notice the light blush on his face when she laughed, smiled or touch him when she wanted to ask him a question. Yes, Galaxy has a small, okay big, crush on Alex a bit after they met; he asked Sabre on what he should do and the response was he got and he quotes:

'Just tell her man! Now can you please go back to sleep, it's like 3 in the morning.' 

Galaxy was planning to tell Alex several times before about he felt about her, but things keep on happening so he just kept quiet until things calmed down. It was when they sat down under a large tree when Galaxy prepared himself to tell Alex.

"Here you go Galaxy" Alex smiled giving Galaxy bread and beef from her satchel.

"Thanks Alex" Galaxy said and went to make him a sandwich.

Alex look at the sandwich in wonder which Galaxy thought was very cute. He showed her how to make a sandwich then they ate in a peaceful silence. After swallowing the last off his sandwich, Galaxy took a deep breath.

"What was that?" Alex ask when she heard Galaxy take a deep breath or what sounded like he was suffocating?

"Oh, I was taking a deep breath" Galaxy said, "Um, Alex, I have something to tell you"

"What is it?"

Galaxy took both of Alex's hands into his own and look into her bright green eyes with his gold ones.

"Alex, I-I like you. I like you a lot" 

Both blushed at Galaxy's words.

"G-Galaxy"

"I-I'm sorry" Galaxy pulled and look away, "I shouldn't have said anything. You just found your whole life just a few days ago and- I should have waited longer"

"Galaxy" Alex said softly cupping his cheeks with her hands to get him to face her, "It's okay"

"R-Really?"

"Yes and" Alex moved one of her hands to kissed Galaxy on the cheek, "I like you too"

(Galaxy.exe had crashed)

"A-Alex I-I" Galaxy stumbled on his words not knowing what to say.

"Don't say anything" Alex got up and stretch a hand out for Galaxy, "for now, let's continue our walk" 

Galaxy smiled, took Alex, his new girlfriend's, hand and continued their walk hand in hand.

-------------------------

Word count: 500

Requests remaining: 1