(47) GalVoid Part 2

With a side of BlueBow and DarkSabre. Technically the first wasn't done, I had to split it up into two part. You don't know how long I've been trying to do this. Also some things written here are not what I usually do.

-------------------------

It was around 8 am as Void was playing with his boyfriend's purple hair while reading a book. He was so happy that Galaxy accepted him being a vampire and his mate, but today was the day he was going to make it officially. Earlier that week he had asked Blue, Rainbow and Sabre to help him with that. Feeling Galaxy snuggle against his side, Void knows he was going to wake so enough. And his hunch was correct when he saw those golden eyes that he adores so much open up and stared into his light red ones.

"Good morning Galy" Void said softly picking Galaxy up and putting on his lap so Galaxy's head was on his chest.

"Morning Void" Galaxy said sleepy and curled himself on Void, "Do we have school?"

"No, it's Saturday but I do have something planned for us" Void smiled.

"What is it?" Galaxy said a bit more awake.

"That's a secret, now we need to get up and dress. Some of our friends are coming over in an hour or so" Galaxy nodded and got off of Void.

Void went over to his closet to get clothes for him and Galaxy. For Void it was a black jacket over a black/white shirt and black skinny jeans. For Galaxy it was a large galaxy hoddie over a black shirt and blue jeans. Void loves it when Galaxy wore baggie stuff, it made him seem so small and adorable (I love wear baggie stuff)

"Void?" 

"Yes"

"Is my neck suppose to hurt after you, um, bite it?" Galaxy asked rubbing his neck.

Void went up to Galaxy, removed his hand and look at the mark, when he lightly touched it Galaxy let out a small moan.

"It's fine Gal." Void smiled as his hands went down to Galaxy's hips and lightly sqeezed them, "I forgot how easily you bruise"

Galaxy rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom that connects to Void's room.

"Love you babe"

"Yeah yeah"

---------------------- 

After a few minutes, Galaxy and Void were chating happily as they walk downstairs where Void's parents were eating breakfast.

"Morning mom, dad" Void smiled.

"Morning son, how did you sleep Galaxy?"

"I slept fine Mr.- I mean Neptune" Galaxy corrected himself.

"That's wonderful, I guess Void telling you about us being vampires went over well."

"I'm still getting use to the fact, but nothing will change"

"That's my Galaxy" Void smilled wrapping an arm around the purplenette's waist.

Out of the corner of Galaxy's eye, he saw Void's mom giving him a nasty look that the others didn't see. Everyone sat down to eat and chat about the day's plan.

"Gally and I are going out later tonight" Void grinned.

"Where?" Mercury asked.

"That's something I can't say with Gally here" Void chuckled then look over to Galaxy who was nibbling on a piece of toast and his plate untouch, "Babe, you need to eat more"

"Not hungry" Galaxy signed.

 Void and his parents know about him not eating much due to events during his childhood. All of them, yes including Mercury, were worried when they found out his living conditions a year or two later.