(35) Dare #1

Echo: *reads comment and squeals* "Finally someone who did a truth/dare!" *bounces up and down*

Sabre walks to the room Echo was in: "E, you okay? Do I have to get you a pillow again?" 

Echo gives Sabre the piece of paper:

--------------------------

RainbowkittyRS I dare Rainbow steve,Sabre,Light steve,Nightmare bee and Dark steve to eat Sandwiches with Galaxy Steve looking at them eating da sandwiches

---------------------------

(I think 'bee' was suppose to be 'Steve' correct me if I'm wrong)

Sabre looks at Echo: "Are you sure about this? I mean-"

Echo: "It's a dare! The first one! Do it!"

Sabre: "Fine"

Echo smiles and gives Sabre a plate of sandwiches from who knows where which he took downstairs where the dared Steves were magically were.

Sabre: "Hey guys you want a sandwich?"

Light: "What's a 'sandwich'?

Dark: "Is it a witch in the sand?"

Rainbow: "No, it's food. Galaxy said something about it when we first meet him"

Nightmare: "Never seen anything like it"

Sabre: *Gives everyone a sandwich including himself* "Go on ahead, they're really good"

The Steves started to eat the sandwiches.

Nightmare: "These are delicious" *Everyone hums in agreement* 

Sabre: Sure

Galaxy then walks through the door where he sees Sabre, Rainbow, Nightmare, Dark and Light eating sandwiches and watches them in horror.

Galaxy: "Wh-Where did you all get those sandwiches?" *starts to twitch a bit*

Light: "Oh, Sabre brought them" *finishes his sandwich* "Speaking of that, Sabre can I have another?"

Sabre: "Sure" *sees the plate empty* "Oh we're out"

Dark: *notices the expression of Galaxy's face* "Uh Galaxy?"

Galaxy: *staring at the sandwich in Rainbow's hand* "Give me that sandwich!" *Pounces on Rainbow attempting to get the food*

Rainbow: "Hey get off me!"

Galaxy: *Holds the sandwich* "It's mine!"

Rainbow: *Snatches it back and eats it* "No it's mine"

Galaxy watches in horror as the last sandwich was eaten and fell to the ground.

Galaxy: "What is life!"

----------------------

Word count: 319

Requests remaining: 1