Mirio Togata x Reader : Mornings

You and mirio are married in this one shot.

-------------

You slowly opened your eyes to see bright light shine through the windows. You turn your head to see that the time is 8:07 Am. When you tried to get up , you felt a grip tightening on your waist. You turned your head to see mirio still sleeping.

You gave a small smile , taking a deep breath. You then tried to escape his grasp , but he groaned tightening his grip on you once again , making you look back at him for the second time.

" Don't go..you're too warm.." mirio mumbled lazily burying his face into your shoulder. You giggled petting his floofy bed head. " i was going to make us breakfast though."

"Mmmmm...no. too comfy." He opened his eyes to look at you , smiling slightly. You smiled back and started to shake your head. " well , i have to get up soon anyway. Civilians need to be saved." You tried to do your best heroic voice.

Mirio did his best not to chuckle. " No , you stay with me in bed all day!" Mirio implied cheerfully. " you might have the day off , but i dont."

Mirio smirked playfully. " Could i try to convince you to stay with me?" He sat up , still keeping his playful smirk. " i don't think you can , but you can try." You said equally playful.

Mirio's smirk grew , as he crawled over now hovering above you. You became stunned at this action of his , blushing like a mess. Mirio started to lean down , making you even more embarrassed.

Just when your lips almost connected , he started to tickle you. You busted out laughing , trying to escape this tickle torture. " M-MIRIO!!!! Hahaha STAHP!!!!" You managed to shout in between breaths.

Mirio laughed as well. " What's the magic word?" " OK!!! I'LL STAY HOME!!!!" With that mirio finally stopped tickling you , letting you breath. Mirio chuckled slightly. " Sorry that i did that to you." He said , as he kissed your cheek.

You let out a deep breath. " it's ok. Could you help me call the hero agency? So i can tell them my husband is going to tickle me to death if i leave for work."

Mirio let out a laugh. " yup!"

______________________

I hope you enjoyed this.