Eijirou Kirishima x Reader : A Race!

Oh boy! I haven't written about kirishima in a long time! Oh dear!

For this one-shot you and Eijirou are already in a relationship. I hope you enjoy. ^-^

" You ready for this (y/n)?"

" Totally Eijirou , Ive actually been practicing my racing skills."

" Oh really? That's super manly (y/n)! Even though you're still gonna lose.."

" First of all : How dare you , And Second of all : Good luck Eijirou!"

You and Eijirou Gave eachother one last playful look , Before facing the track in front of you. The timer to start the race started up , You were fully prepared to beat Eijirou. He always beats at races , But not this time!

The race started , Eijirou already ahead of you , Making you lose some confidence. But Mina and Kaminari cheered you on , Immediately giving you that extra determination to get past Eijirou.

" Ah! You really were practicing (y/n)!" Eijirou smiled , Wiping a little bit of sweat off his forehead. You chuckled. " Told you Eijirou!"

After the last laps , You had actually won the race! You and Eijirou were sweaty , Kaminari and Mina handing you two water.

" Nice race (y/n)! You did amazing." Eijirou smiled at you once more , Wrapping his arms around you.

" Ah nooo! Sweaty!" You swatted the red haired male away , Making him laugh.

" What the heck!?!" Bakugou yelled at you four , Making you look his way.

" ITS JUST MARIO KART!!! ITS A GAME!!!"