Chapter 17

All of them-Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi had come back to Jin's house, waiting for Taehyung- thinking that with him Jungkook and Jimin were coming too, but none of them knew just how wrong they were going to be proved.

The eldest, had somehow managed to order the others around to get freshen up and dress into something more comfortable rather than staying in their suits, the most stubborn out of all of them was Yoongi.

That guy refused to leave or do anything else unless and until he had seen his boyfriend and made sure that he wasn't hurt; that was the only concern he had.

None of them knew just what was about to happen as they waited for the three of them to arrive. Hoseok had clearly instructed Taehyung to drive straight for Jin's house rather than going to the college or any other place and that had been almost 45 minutes ago, so they knew that at any moment his car could pull into the driveway.

Ever since they came home, Jin had been feeling a little anxious. Something unsettling in the pit of his stomach. It was something that he couldn't put a finger on, but knew that it wasn't a familiar feeling.

It kept him from getting even the slightest of rest and since then, Jin kept moving from one place to another; from his room to the bathroom- he would check himself out in the mirror before walking out towards the kitchen and thinking of nothing better, the eldest decided on preparing the dinner since everyone would be here in a while.

Namjoon, taking sharp notice of his boyfriends's actions, knew in an instant that something had been obviously running through his mind, making him agitated.

So, as an attempt to put him in ease, he quietly walked behind Jin and slowly snaked his arms around the elder's slender waist and rested his chin on those broad, but comfortable shoulders inhaling his sweet creamy scent.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, Joonie" he breathed, putting the knife in his hands down on the counter before turning around in his boyfriend's arms. Jin's eyes wandered around his features- black hair, which although were really unkept, made him look all the more cuter, the dimples on his cheeks as he smiled.

Namjoon's smile, as Jin remembered, had always been one of the most contagious things other than his positivity.

"It'll be fine. Tae's going to be here soon with the both of them. Then you can whip their asses if you want and not even Yoongi hyung will stop you."

Jin let out a breathy laugh, resting his forehead against Namjoon's and closed his eyes, letting a wave of peace surround them completely.

The couple felt content to be right next to each other after such an hectic day and also because both of them knew pretty well that they were absolutely free to sleep in the next day, since they had finally graduated.

But who knew this moment would be so short-lived?

From the kitchen, Namjoon and Jin couldn't hear a car pull into the driveway, but Yoongi- who had his entire attention focused on the door was the first one to sprint out of the house, stopping at the edge of the porch.

Taehyung's sleek black BMW had just pulled in with Jimin visible next to him in the passenger seat. Hearing the front door open, the couple in the kitchen had made a dash for it and so did Hoseok, they had followed Yoongi out to the porch, eyes set on the familiar black car.

All of their hearts were unknowingly beating at an abnormal pace, waiting for their three idiots to step of out of the car, but to their surprise it was only Jimin who did.

With Taehyung's coat hanging loosely on his small frame, Jimin instantly stepped out of the car and ran to his boyfriend who had now stepped down the porch, waiting from him.