Chapter 82

IM BACK MORE LATE THEN EVER!!!

Also, I've been thinking that there's only 3-4 more chapter left for this book. Do you want me to update them one after another or in a single go? Please let me know through the comments.

Happy reading! I purple you and please take care of yourselves!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later

"I don't know if this is a good idea, Jungkook."

"Tae, not again, please. My parents love you already, now come on let's go inside."

Taehyung whined for the umpteenth time while still in the passenger seat for the car they had rented in Busan. It's been over almost 30 minutes since Jungkook had driven both of them to his family house and ever since then, the two have been sitting in the car with the younger whispering sweet words to his boyfriend who seemed nothing less than an anxious mess.

Taehyung was pretty much very confident when they had left Seoul, and judging by what Jungkook had told him-- he knew that his parents would like him for sure. But now that they were only meters away from entering the younger's family house, all of Taehyung's positive thoughts turned into questions as he counted things about himself that would make Jungkook's parents despise him instead.

"But they've never met me before, Jungkook. What if they hate me after we've met?" Taehyung gasped, "Oh my god, I can't let that happen."

"Baby~" The younger sighed, turning his body to the right, to face his lover properly and tapped his lap for the other, "Come here."

"We're in a car, Jungkook. There's no way I can sit like that." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the offer.

"So you're not going to come?"

"No-hey! What're y- Jungkook what're you doing?"

Taehyung almost shrieked when Jungkook unbuckled his seat belt and swung one of his legs to the passenger side and in the next second, seated himself on his beloved's lap with his signature bunny smile.

"What're you doing, Jungkook? What if your parents saw us?"

"The only thing I care about right now is my angel," he said, pointing the index finger to Taehyung's chest, "thinking that my parents won't like him."

"But what if they really don't like me, Jungkook?"

The said man caressed Taehyung's cheeks while looking at him with such soft eyes that even though he didn't say anything for a few seconds, the silence seemed comfortable and so did the feelings that were in his doe eyes.

"Taehyung, baby trust me on this, please? What's there to not love about you? You're really caring, you're kind, helpful and.." Jungkook leaned down closer to his lover such that the tip of their noses was touching ever so slightly, "and let's not forget, you're a really, really good and hardworking father. You're the most beautiful person that I've ever seen, baby. Inside and out."

"You love everyone you're close to, so much, that you're always willing to risk your own life for them. You make time for me even when you're busy. And you always take care of me and bear with my stupid mood swings and you accepted me even after everything I did. You're an angel, Taehyung. How can anyone not love you?"

Is this what he really thinks of me? All.. All of th- this?"

Oh Lord help me.

Without thinking further, Taehyung sneaked one of his arms around Jungkook's waist and the other fisting around the material of his white V-neck to pull him down into a sudden kiss. The feeling of Taehyung's lips on his own came all too out of the blue that Jungkook's eyes widened for a second to comprehend his actions, but let himself melt away against his lips with a sigh.