Chapter 79

Update update update!

SO I TRIED TO DO SOMETHING HERE, please tell me if you liked this or should I just stick to writing the old boring things?

A surprise coming for you guys ahead, though <3

I purple you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

" Mr. Kim, the pictures came out really good and so did the interview."

"I'm really glad, Jackson." I smiled at the man sitting across on the chair, with a camera and laptop laid down on the table, "And call me Taehyung. Mr. Kim was my Father."

"Of course, whatever you say." Jackson bowed his head faintly and looked up at me with a smile, "I will positively send you the interview draft and the pictures to be published in two days."

This was the guy Hyungsik Hyung was talking about a few weeks ago. I'm actually surprised that it took the Korean International Magazine such a long time to send a reporter for an interview, even though it had been in the schedule for like 2 weeks. Turns out, when I asked Jackson about the same, he said that it was him who had volunteered on doing my interview, but got down with a flu when that date came, so it had to be rescheduled.

The interview went fairly well— with a lot of personal questions, of course, and some of them were about Jungkook. He asked me about my future plans with him, about the past as well and his background, but knowing that being open about my boyfriend's life to some media company and to the world as well was not a good choice, so I kept it to a minimum.

I don't want Jungkook to be flash mobbed by a group of Paparazzi when he's in Busan or even when he's here. I don't want him to go through the same thing as Jimin.

Jackson and I got talking afterwards, as he asked about how I'd want the layout to be, but in all honesty, I did not have any interest in that.

"I don-"

A knock at the door was what interrupted our conversation as I got up from my chair to see for myself who it was. I straightened my suit and closed the button of my coat before looking up to see Sehun Hyung standing at a distance, with a file in his hands.

These files never stop coming, do they?

"What is it Hyung?"

"Hoseok sent this file, Sir." he said, approaching me with the file stretched out for me.

"Is this the one I asked for?" I asked, taking it from him and giving it a brief look.

"Yes, that. And Sir, Jungkook's waiting for you outside." My eyes snapped up towards Sehun Hyung upon hearing that.

What is Jungkook doing here? And why the hell is he waiting outside when I've told him many times to just come in?

"I've told you, Hyung, he doesn't have to wait for me like that. Just send him in, please."

"He told me he'd wait because you were busy with an interview, Sir."

"Well it's done now. Please escort Jackson out, and tell Jungkook to come in."

Saying that, I took my seat again and checked through the report that Hoseok Hyung had sent. Ever since Jungkook resigned, Hoseok Hyung had taken it upon himself to handle this area as well, aside from the Social relations department that he was already handling and I swear, I couldn't have more thankful to him for this.

He knew the hooks and crooks of getting the work done because he has years of experience in this field, so I thought of him as the best person to handle the project which was given to Jungkook.