Chapter 47

"Eomma, you don't have to worry so much about anything. This isn't my first time coming home and plus, I have Taehyung-ah with me." Jimin said, stroking Chin Hae's soft hair as the baby slept peacefully next to him on the bed.

Taehyung had been long gone with Bogum on their date and Jimin could only pray that everything was going well with the both of them. He was praying that his best friend wasn't still thinking about Jungkook's whereabouts.

These thoughts and Chin Hae's energetic movements kept him occupied most of the time until the baby got exhausted and felt extremely tired and ready for his nap.

It was a bit difficult to put Chin Hae to sleep because he had been in the habit of going to sleep with his Appa every night, the baby kept asking about Taehyung again and again, but after a lot of stories of how Jimin and Taehyung were during their school days, Chin Hae fell asleep in his arms.

His soft snores had Jimin thinking about the life him and Yoongi were going to start in a matter of a few weeks. These were the only thoughts that occupied his mind whenever he was by himself, and this time they were interrupted when his Mom called.

On the other line, Jimin's mother smiled her best, hearing her son's joyful voice.

They kept talking about how him and Taehyung were coming to Busan. The business that Taehyung had to take care of was going to take only a few hours and then, the best friends were going to stay over at Jimin's house and with his family.

At first, they had thought of asking their hyungs too if they wanted to go with the both of them, but upon asking Jin, the eldest advised the best friends to take some time to themselves, since they had been busy with their work and needed to give each other some time.

Jimin felt extremely happy to finally have sometime to himself and his best friend, he wanted to catch up with him like they did before and simply, do nothing. For once, he just wanted to keep their phones away, their lives in Seoul away and be the people they used to be before. He just wanted to feel like they were two kids, not wanting the time to pass them.

He wanted to talk about a lot.

The wedding, the album, Taehyung's business, his new deals, Chin Hae. He wanted to go shopping with his best friend for his wedding, he wanted to plan all of it with him. Jimin wanted to talk about Jungkook too, like they always did. He wanted Taehyung to cook for him like he used to, play games and what not.

This was going to be their time.

Jimin smiled at that thought, chuckled as he hung up the call and sighed.

The crescents landed on the baby sleeping next to him, soft snores, small frame, a box smile just like his father; Kim Chin Hae really just reminded everyone of Taehyung. Even though they weren't biologically related, they shared the same smile and it was only a miracle as to how. Jimin's mind wandered back to a year ago when Chin Hae was left at the Orphanage's doorstep in the middle of the night. He remembered how the entire year had passed after this little angel had come into their lives.

Jimin remembered just how Taehyung cried when Chin Hae first called him 'papa'. Man, that was a day worth remembering again and again.

He saw just how this baby helped Taehyung in turning his own life upside the hill when everything felt like it was going downside. Chin Hae was one of the very reasons that Taehyung wanted to move on from Jungkook and create a life that he would love, not regret. But then Jungkook came back.

Chin Hae was somehow the reason as to why Taehyung was still so polite and down to earth, yet so smart now.

Thinking of him, Jimin really had the urge of asking Taehyung about his on-going date with Bogum, but he knew that it would be sort of rude to call them when he knew that they would be together. So, he just sent a text to his best friend, asking if everything was going well.