Chapter 90

This chapter actually has a time gap! Please don't get confused!

I purple you and happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOUR MONTHS LATER

"Is it just me or is the SeoJoon guy getting too close to Tae?"

"It's not just you, Hyung. Not just you."

"Why is he not talking to you, though?"

"It was my fault, Hyung."

"Well, you are stupid. So I'm not surprised there." Jungkook shot a glare at the person standing next to him as their gaze was fixed on two men, talking and pointing to certain directions of the hall they were standing in.

It has been an entire day and a night since Jungkook had returned to Seoul to surprise Taehyung before Jimin and Yoongi's wedding. He was supposed to arrive a day later, but the younger had a few things hidden up his sleeves that required his presence. He thought that maybe his early arrival would make Taehyung really happy and eventually shower him with all the kisses and the love, but things didn't go that way in the slightest.

Taehyung wasn't happy in the least about Jungkook coming a day earlier, because the younger had left one of the most important meetings of all times behind. That meeting could've been the opportunity for Jungkook to open his very own Gallery all over again, but this time in multiple places and now, even Taehyung could've helped him a lot with the set up.

So now, here he was, trying to do everything to get his lover's attention who seemed too busy with finalizing the decorations for Jimin and Yoongi's wedding. Next to him, Hoseok stood staring between the younger and Taehyung, wondering to himself of how long Jungkook was going to drill holes in SeoJoon's strong frame, before hitting the maknae upside his head.

"He did have a point you know? That meeting could've been your break through. Why did you leave it anyway?" Hoseok asked.

"Because," Jungkook whispered, before sliding one of his hands into the pocket of his jeans and took out a green velvet box, leaving Hoseok to gasp and gawk at it knowingly.

"Oh my god! Are you—.. Is this?"

"Of course it is. I asked Jimin and Yoongi Hyung's permission for this, because I'll be doing this at the end of their wedding. But this is not the only surprise that I want to give him."

The younger pushed the box safely into his pocket and stared at Taehyung who was busy nodding to something that SeoJoon must've said. This 'SeoJoon' guy was someone who Jungkook had never seen before, in fact, he was kind of shocked when he saw his boyfriend chatting away happily with him, while he was sulking in the hallway. Turns out, Seokjin and Jimin had decidedly hired a wedding planner team, but had requested that the groom's best friend be the one to decide what was to be done.

SeoJoon was the head planner of the event, so he had to be with Taehyung for the most of the time to discuss things about the decorations and the budget.

"I didn't tell Taehyung about the meeting, but it's already taken care of. It was arranged yesterday, and the Sponsors are all ready. The main gallery will be opening in Seoul, so that I can permanently live with Taehyung and Chin Hae."

Wow, he's either really determined with the gallery, or to kill SeoJoon right now. Or maybe both. Hoseok thought to himself before patting Jungkook's back to get his attention for a moment.

"You have to tell him about that. The gallery, I mean. I you don't tell him now, then all of us will probably have to see a sulking Taehyung at his best friend's wedding, and trust me, no one likes sulky Taetae."