Chapter 66

Hi everyone!

I'm so happy right now. Jungkook released a sing yesterday, 'Still With You'. AND I AM CRYING. HIS VOICE AND THE LYRICS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL I SWEAR TO GOD. I've been listening to his voice on repeat and slept to it, too.

Anyways, 27 hours to go for Class Of 2020 Graduation Ceremony where BTS are the commencement speakers! Be sure to watch it. I'm not graduating this year, but my sister is. I don't need a reason so our boys shining better than the lights! I purple you and them, army! So much!

Also, I live in India and the live for me is on June 7, what time is it for you?

Happy reading!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

After breakfast, Taehyung had excused himself to give Chin Hae a bath, while Jungkook had pestered Mrs. Chao to let him help with chores. It took a lot of convincing to actually take over the duty of washing the dishes because the woman, as stubborn as Taehyung, persisted that Jungkook shouldn't be doing any of that.

But the latter won in the end. Whereas, playing games and singing while giving his child a bath, Taehyung accidently slipped on the wet floor of their bathroom. The duo had been so joyous while splashing water on each other that neither of them cared for the water falling on the tiled floor as well. So in the process of getting up, the older lost his balance and ended up falling butt down. The back of the white shirt soaked the water and so did the back of his sweats.

"Ahh." Groaning as he got up holding his elbow which had hit the ground, Taehyung eyed the child still standing in the bath tub with a fluffy white towel wrapped around his petit frame. Chin Hae's doe eyes turned slowly into crescents as the smile stretched to a grin upon witnessing the little accident and soon broke out into full laughter- filling the bathroom in the process.

"Ha ha. Laugh all you want," the said older rose up to his feet, feeling the wet shirt clinging on to his back, almost becoming a see through.

"Papa's gonna get you."

A loud yelp escaped Chin Hae's lips, giggles erupting between them the duo as his father him up in his strong arms and carried the child towards their bedroom. Taehyung continued tickling Chin Hae's side making the other squirm and laugh while still trying to breathe as hard as possible.

"Do you want me to keep tickling you, huh?"

"No..no pa- papa!" the child still in a fit of laughter, thrashed his hands and legs trying to get free from papa's tickling fingers at the side of his waist.

"What's the word then?"

"I.. I love you! I love you, papa!"

Soon after, with the same boxy smiles on their lips Taehyung dressed Chin Hae for Grace's birthday party. Starting from softly drying is hair to applying the baby lotion on his body, Taehyung carefully completed every step before finally combing his hair only for Chin Hae to mess them up again with his own hands.

"Papa, has Kookie gone? Where is he?"

"He must be with Eomma, love. Why don't you go down and play with him?"

"Yes!"

As energetic as he had always been, the kid zoomed out of their room in a flash and carefully stepped down each stair while shouting Jungkook's nickname to get his attention. Taehyung followed behind, looking closely over his son as he enthusiastically went down and made sure he reached safely.