Chapter 74

KFNDSIJFFJIEFIEFJEIFJEFERI!!!!!!! STAY GOLD RELEASED TODAY!!! I screamed because their voices are just so soothing that I swear I can die in peace now, sigh.

But another thing that is going on in my mind is the uneven line distribution. I'm really proud of Jungkook for composing such a beautiful song and the boy has grown up into such a fine man, all of them have so much. But, Taehyung and Jin did not have enough lines in the song aside from Chorus and I don't like that. They're vocals in Come back Home, Dionysus and Stigma are so beautiful that I just don't understand why this happened, so this makes me a bit sad.

But nonetheless, I still like the song and I'm streaming it. THE MV DROPS ON 22 JUNE, THOUGH, so watch out!

Also, I'm sorry for the late update!

Happy reading and I purple you. Remember there's always someone loving you endlessly each day and thanking the higher entities for your existence!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Bidding their adieus, the couples parted for their homes. Jungkook walked next to Taehyung who carried Chin Hae sleeping in his arms whereas Mrs. Chao followed with Namjoon and Jin talking about their decision of adoption.

Yoongi and Jimin has already left, saying that the latter still had to pack for the weekend even though there was absolutely no need for it. The youngest of their group had still a sulky expression on his face. A pout instead of a smile and droopy eyes. It was crystal that he was sad about something, even a blind person could've noticed it, so when Taehyung approached him with the question it really wasn't a surprise that Jungkook shook his head violently and waved it off.

Letting it slide for a while, the rest hugged each other before getting into separate cars and driving away.

The ride home was awfully quiet, with Chin Hae and Mrs. Chao dozing in the back seat and Jungkook sulking right next to him while driving. Taehyung softly nudged his elbow with the younger's- wanting to get even a split second of his attention, but to his dismay Jungkook didn't take his eyes off the road.

Neither of them spoke for even a while throughout the car. The silence, although nothing awkward was slowly start to creep up to Taehyung and unwanted thoughts were rushing to his mind. He wondered if he had unknowingly done something wrong that must've caused Jungkook to act like this. What was it?

Was it because he hadn't replied to him when he had said 'yet'? Or because Taehyung had abruptly got up from next to him with Jimin?

I don't even know, he thought.

Being their ride home, the younger stopped outside Taehyung's house waiting for the guards to open the metal gates to let them enter. Without saying a word or sparing Jungkook a glance, the older got out and opened the passenger gate to wake his Eomma and pick Chin Hae in his arms to carry the baby to their room.

The younger noticed it. He saw the way a fine line had taken over Taehyung's cherry lips instead of his boxy smile or an adorable pout. Knowing that he might be the reason of that small frown, the guy didn't feel nice. He saw that Taehyung was about to walk away without even looking at him, or saying a word and this thought made his heart lurch. This isn't what he wanted.

He didn't want Taehyung to leave like this and be sad. Jungkook couldn't see his beloved being sad, so there was no way he was letting the other get away just like that.

"Taehyung, can we talk please?"

That was all the phrase that was needed for the older to find a reason and stay behind while Mrs. Chao carried the baby inside. He quickly turned to face Jungkook, but seeing that he was already staring, the gaze gave the older a slight blush to his cheeks.