Chapter 70

Hello my friends! How're you? I hope you're doing fine and healthy! Please remember to drink lots of water, keep yourself hydrated and eat good food! Sleep properly too.

Also, are you guys enjoying all the content we're getting for BTS's 7 year anniversary? I am, though I cried my eyes out while working a few hours ago because BigHit dropped the We are bulletproof: Eternal MV.

It was 9 at night when they did I think, at least where I live and I was working at that time. Sigh.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter! Let me know if you liked it!

Please vote, share and follow! I purple you all so much, take care.

Here's a short chapter!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A little while later, Taehyung had sprinted out of the bedroom while yelling at Jungkook to get his phone from the night stand next to his bed. He was way too happy and satisfied with the kind of reaction the younger had given him and mentally noted to use this again sometime in the future.

It wouldn't hurt to try.

He saw Chin Hae and his Eomma waiting patiently for the males to arrive in the living room. With an apology directed at them, Taehyung proceeded to pick up all the gifts that his child had chosen for Grace, since it was her birthday and for the others as well because he loved to see them smile.

The elder was already making his way towards the entrance and had only halted to get his car keys when a hand stronger than his own, curled around his fingers.

"We'll take my car. I'll drive." With that, Jungkook took the gifts from Taehyung's arms and walked out, but not before kissing his beloved's forehead. Soon enough with all four of them buckled in their seats- Chin Hae and Mrs. Chao in the back, with Jungkook in the driver's seat and Taehyung next to him, the older gave him the direction to the shelter home.

The drive could've been more 'happening', had Taehyung not received a call from work and spend most of the ride talking on the phone while silently giving directions. From the mirror, Jungkook clearly saw Chin Hae kicking his feet in the air excitedly with a smile etched on that little face. Mrs. Chao next to him had her eyes closed while rubbing the back of Chin Hae's hand softly.

And well, Taehyung was Taehyung. It bothered Jungkook seeing the other working all the time, even on the days he wasn't supposed to. But I guess that's what happens when you handle such a big business, he sighed.

Focusing on the road ahead, Jungkook didn't pay much attention to where the road was taking them, but his eyes caught on to something in the middle. Something- or more like somewhere. Surely it had been three years since he had driven down the roads in Seoul, but even then, just how much could the surroundings change? There were bound to be subtle things that reminded him of their past.

It wasn't until they passed by a particular park that Jungkook regained his thoughts and put them in order. The noise of the indicators, the A/C blowing or even the breathing of the person next to him had suddenly gone silent while his entire focus remained on the road. It seemed familiar. Way too familiar for his liking. Even from a distance, you could clearly see a very well lit place with decorations hanging on the exterior and anyone would know that it was the Shelter Home.

Jungkook didn't need any directions to know where he should pull the brakes. He did so on his own and from his side, stared at the building in front of them. It was huge to say in the least. Big black gates were covering the Shelter Home as the younger stopped next to a speaker with a surveillance camera on top. Neither him, nor Taehyung had to utter a word before the gates were opened by the guards to let them through.