Lams - John im working!

Alright! Another Scottish love tragedy in the making, hold the tragedy. I hope you guys enjoy, comment or vote if you like my writing! Once again, Skip to these if you don't like the lead up: 🍑🍆🍌🌭
***
3rd Person POV***

Alex was busy typing, furiously scheming to slam Adams in the press. He'd insulted him, and for that, he would pay. John entered the room quietly, walking over to see what Alex was so focused on.
"John Adams? Oh damn- How many pages is that?!" He asks, bewildered at how fast words were appearing on the screen. Alex scoffs.
"Only 27 so far..." Alex says with a sigh, continuing to type. John smiles, circling around and massaging Alex's shoulders.

🍑🍆🍌🌭
🍑🍆🍌🌭

"Well that sounds like a lot. Don't you want to take a break?" Laurens asks, whispering in Alex's ear, his breath hot against his skin. Alex shudders.
"Ah... John- I have to finish this today..." He whines. John smirks, crawling under the desk and palming Alex through his pants. Alex moans quietly, still trying to type. John huffs, pulling Alex's pants down and continuing to rub Alex's cock through his boxers. It started to rise up in his boxers, poking up out of the rim. Alex huffs, looking down at John.
"John... I gotta finish-" He stops as his phone rings.
"Adams... Laurens you better not distract me, this is an important call." He warns, quickly answering the phone. John huffs, immediately tugging Alex's boxers off and scooting up to get his lips to Alexander's cock. He takes hold of the smaller man's cock, licking the tip gently and sucking on it teasingly. Alex's breath hitches, and he struggles to keep his voice from cracking.
"J-John like I said, the matter is closed! Aaand I will not be made a fool!" He struggles. Laurens grins, suddenly taking Alex in whole, the tip of his cock hitting the back of his throat. He gagged a bit, looking up at Alex lustfully. Alex had to grit his teeth to stop himself from moaning. John hums, sending vibrations down Alex's cock. Alex moans slightly.
"A-ahhh-~ Oh! John no! No, I just stubbed my toe is all..." He glares down at John, grabbing the back of his head and shoving him down on his length. Laurens gagged, but did his best to swallow and suck around Alex's cock. Alex squeezes his thighs shut around Laurens neck, keeping him trapped there. Laurens whimpers, quickly trying to finish Alex off. He felt heat building, and finally he released down Laurens throat.
"Good boy...~ Hmm? Oh! No, not you Adams, my dog. He's quite something. I'll talk to you later." He hangs up on Adams, looking down at Laurens.
"You've been a naughty boy.~ Naughty boys get punishment you know.~" He gets up, and picks Laurens up off the floor. He throws him down into his bed, and quickly hops onto the bed himself, hovering over Laurens. Laurens gulps.
"Alex I'm sorry?" He attempts to apologize. Alex smiles, pushing Laurens back against the bed, taking off his pants.
"Too late for that sweetheart.~" He rolls Laurens over onto his stomach, and pulls his hips up, holding his waist. Laurens whimpers.
"Aren't you going to stretch me?" He asks, slightly concerned. Alex scoffs.
"But you've been so naughty.~" He grins, very slowly sliding into Laurens. Laurens whimpers, tears springing to his eyes.
"Fuck you're tight John...~~" Alex purrs, slowly starting to thrust into the poor man. Laurens whimpers, moaning quietly as pain started to turn to pleasure. Alex quickly picked up his pace, pulling himself into Laurens tight ass.
"Ahh!~ Yes! Alex right there!" John begs, clutching at the bed sheets tightly. Alex growls lowly, pounding into Laurens as fast as he could. Pressure built quickly, and soon they released together, both of them flopping over onto the bed. They embraced tightly. Alex smiles.
"You might have to interrupt me more often babe.~" He says with a smirk. Laurens blushes.
"Maybe I will..."

***
Okay! Two parts in one night? You guys are lucky- I am very tired. I'm probably gonna sleep till noon. 3:18 am right now. Jesus.