Thaurens - Party in the Bedroom

This was requested by ... actually this person wished to remain anonymous. If for some reason, you feel self conscious and don't want me to say your name with your request, please say so. Your secret is safe with me. <3

Unfortunately, requests are closed for this book. Anyone who has already given me a valid request... I'm sorry, but I have tossed 3 of them. It's nothing personal. They were good ideas it's just- I'm so burnt out with the Hamilton fandom I just don't have the drive to write it. It was Meggy, Mullette, and then probably a Jamilton one. Idk. I'm still writing with Turn Washington Spies, and I'll still post my work here, but my Hamilton book is coming to an end. I might continue Captured by the King, and I will probably keep writing that joke fic with Franklin and Washington. This book will end on the 100th chapter.

3rd Person POV***

Thomas squeezed past a few people, the blaring noise and music of the party was uproarious. There was a strobe light, casting cool light patterns onto the walls and ceiling. Panic at the Disco was playing, the noise was getting to be a bit much. So Thomas had to wiggle out of the tight crowd and into the kitchen where all of the snacks and beers had already been drank. Well, except for one.

Laurens was there, leaning against the counter as he sipped the last bit of alcohol in the house. Thomas chuckles. Of course, it had to be Laurens he saw now. They had broken up a year ago. They had just sort of... drifted apart, started liking other people. Of course, neither of them was in a relationship at the moment. Then there wouldn't be the need to come to this party at all.

"Party is still going strong. But I imagine for not much longer." Thomas says sadly, gesturing to the beer bottle Laurens was holding. John scoffs, laughing softly.

"I suppose not. Alcohol fuels the flames of passion in the hearts of young people." He says wisely. Thomas hums, leaning against the counter. He didn't hate Laurens. It was nothing personal with the way they broke up. It was just a silent agreement that they had.

"Is that why we got together?" He asks jokingly. Laurens snorts with amusement.

"Maybe. Too much good cheer, and a little too much pent up energy." He says, stifling a burp from the beer. Thomas scrutinized his expression, wondering if they should talk about them. Their relationship.

"John... I..." His words made Laurens look at him, setting him on edge. "I look back on what we had with longing and..." He sighs, wringing his hands together. Laurens scoffs a laugh.

"You miss the sex. Right?" He asks with a smirk. Thomas nods, shuddering at the thought. Laurens hands were some of the softest he had ever held. Laurens knew where and how to touch him to make him melt. To make him shiver with delight as his stomach tensed with heat.

Laurens was thinking about Thomas's body, the way he would response to his light caresses, and the firm massages he would indulge him in. The sensual moans of bliss and pleasure were enough to make him go mad with longing.

The want between the both of them would surely have rivaled the temptation of other pleasures. Nothing compared to alcohol or drugs. They got high off one another. Thomas bites his lip.

"I have... That special way you teased me... Thinking about it is enough to get me going." He admits, striding closer as his thoughts reminded him of how Laurens lips felt around his cock. Laurens smirks, sauntering closer as well as he felt his pants tighten.

"Like the way my tongue would glide up your shaft and how you would hiss through your teeth trying to stifle the moans, while we were at a dinner party?" He asks. Thomas's cock twitched.

"We got banned from that place... Perhaps for the better, it was horrendously expensive." He laughs, eliciting a chuckle from Laurens.

"You want one last little fling before parting ways?~" He asks with a devilish smirk. Thomas hums deeply, a smile coming to his face.