Lams - Mysterious Device

Alright! So I got this idea off inspiration from a... REALLY strange movie. If you can guess it, congratulations you win the solid gold award! The idea has nothing to do with the effect of the thing, just the placement and whatnot. Anyway, like always, request whatever you like and skip to these if you don't like the lead up: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

3rd Person POV***

          Alexander groans, blinking awake. The first thing he noticed was that he had a splitting headache. He sits up slowly, rubbing his face with both hands to try and wake himself up more. He pauses, looking at his right wrist. A strange sort of gauntlet was attached to him, the metal extremely polished and flawless looking. It was oddly geometric, kinda futuristic looking.
          "What the actual fuck." He says to himself, tugging on the gauntlet to try and get it off. Of course, it didn't budge, and there was no sign of any buttons or hinges that would open to allow him to take it off.
          "Damnit..." He huffs, flopping back down on his bed with frustration. He looks at the time. 5:30? How the hell did he sleep that late? He was now seriously debating that he had been abducted by aliens. Laurens would be back any minute now from his job. He couldn't hide the bulky gauntlet, there was no way. He huffs, just now realizing he was completely naked.
          "I swear to god if I got probed..." He gently checks his butt, feeling no pain.
          "Ok cool... Didn't get probed." He hears the front door open. Alex was a deer in the headlights as Laurens opened the bedroom door.
         "Alex, I got you some strawbe-... strawberries..." They both freeze as they locked eyes. Alex waves his right hand.
          "Hey hun... So um... I have this on my wrist... Might've gotten abducted by aliens." He says quietly. Laurens blinks, setting down the groceries.
          "Riiiiight... Are you okay?" He asks, sitting down on the bed. Alex shrugs.
          "I don't know... All I know is that I'm naked, it's 5:30, and this thing doesn't come off." He grumbles, tapping the gauntlet. He flinches as he felt something stab into his wrist.
         "Ow! What the fuck!" He huffs, tapping it again, making whatever stabbed into his wrist retract. The gauntlet suddenly started showing text all over the different panels of metal. It wasn't a dialect he recognized, or even an alphabet he recognized. Laurens was confused, just watching this unfold.
         "Does this thing have English?" Alex huffs. The text suddenly converted to perfect English. He quickly realized these were settings. To what, he didn't know. Laurens leans in curiously.
          "What is all this?" He asks. Alex shrugs.
          "I have no fucking clue." He sighs, tapping a setting that said: 'Turn on'. He shudders as his cock suddenly stood up against his stomach. Laurens mouth dropped open.
          "Oh." He blushes, looking at the different settings, quickly realizing the aliens had done him a favor. Enlarge, Shrink, Lube, Heat up, Cool down, Seduce, Vibrate. Wait- Vibrate? He shrugs, reading the last one. Cum. Great. He was now a sex toy. There was also a button that said 'Transfer'.
           "I guess I'm a sex toy now?" He says. Laurens blushes.
           "Sounds pretty good to me. Try the seduce button." He requests. Alex nods, pressing the button. Nothing seemed to happen. He sighs.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️

           "That didn't work..." He sighs. Laurens experimentally holds Alex's hand. The moment they touched, Laurens shudders, moaning softly.
            "Mnhhh...~ Oh..." He whines, quickly taking off his clothes and straddling Alex's waist. Alex blushes, looking up at Laurens.
           "Well... That was quick..." He says quietly. Laurens hums softly.
           "Hmmm... Try some other settings." He says quietly. Alex nods, pressing the lube setting. Nothing seemed to happen. Laurens smirks, biting his lip as he gently rubbed Alex's tip. To his surprise, there was a coat of lube already on his length. Laurens moans softly, straddling his cock and quickly sliding down onto him. Alex whines, Laurens tight around his cock. Laurens moans sharply.
           "Ah! F-Fuck yes... T-Turn up the heat baby..." He begs. Alex nods, taken over by lust. He presses the heat up setting, moaning deeply as his length got hotter, fortunately not to the point of burning. It was extremely pleasant, the warm sensation slowly building the tension. Laurens whines, desperately starting to raise and lower himself on Alex's cock. Alex wanted to make him feel as much pleasure as possible.
          "You're going to love this..." He purrs, turning on the vibrate setting. He moans deeply as his cock started to vibrate intensely inside Laurens.
          "Ahhhh... Oh fuck yes..." He huffs, watching Laurens squirm with pleasure, his mouth dropped open in a lewd expression.
          "Ahhh... Alexander... Fuck yes... M-More..." He begs. Alexander bites his lip, pressing the enlarge setting. A dial appears, and Alex slowly turns it up. He could feel Laurens get tighter and tighter around his cock, Laurens letting out whorish moans, louder and louder as he turned the dial up. The intense pleasure he got from this was unbearable, and he wanted to cum. But he wanted to get Laurens off first. He quickly flips Laurens onto his back, thrusting into him slowly at first. Laurens was a moaning mess, his cheeks red, his body hot from lust. Alexander huffs, thrusting faster. Laurens whimpers, gasping as he suddenly came hard onto his stomach.
           "Yes!!! Alexander!! Cum inside me!" He begs. Alex huffs, quickly pressing the cum button. He froze up at the intense pleasure, almost like a lightning bolt through his whole body. He whines, watching Laurens slowly come down from his high.
          "Come inside again... Fill me..." He begs. Alex blushes hard, turning everything off or down, and then pressing the cum button again. Another bolt of pleasure rocketed through his cock, the hot sensation spilling into Laurens. Laurens whines, biting his lip. He grabs Alex's wrist, pressing the the cum button repeatedly. Alex gasps, whimpering as the intense pleasure made him buck his hips.
           "L-Laurens!!! F-Fuck!!" He whines, he'd be over sensitive to the point of tears after this. He presses the transfer button, the device suddenly latching on Laurens wrist. Alex rubs his wrist, watching Laurens go mad with power over the damn thing, pressing the cum button a few times, shaking with pleasure as he painted his stomach white. Gross. Alex huffs, cleaning himself up and laying back on the bed. Finally Laurens joins him, relaxing with him. He cuddles up with Alex happily, kissing him on the cheek.
"Mmm... That was fun." He purrs. Alex nods.
"That was pretty fun... Night hun." He says sweetly.