Authors Note:

Alright, this isn't my typical chapter, and I sincerely apologize for the long wait on any new chapters.
         Lately my muse has been elsewhere, writing a murder mystery type story.
         Anyway- I probably will come back to this story, but I'm not entirely sure how often. I used to write at least once or twice a week, and I dropped that ball a while ago. And I apologize for that, but I think you all can understand, with everything that's happening right now.

And as I'm writing, protesters are burning the parts of the capital, and Lafayette Park. Police there are actually taking a knee, refusing to fight the protestors. Chanting "we won't shoot." And so on... And standing up to the national guard. I am... appalled, at what is happening, to our country, and to our people. I understand these protestors are against, and I support them. But burning buildings... and parks, is not what to do. And the monuments of the people who have served valiantly in the past, are being graffitied and defaced. This is not how a protest should be run. This is disgusting. The time is May 31, 11:22 pm.

I implore all of you understand. Thank you for reading. I am going to try and calm my nerves.