• 5 •

Riiiingggg !!  The third school bell on the day went on again having everyone jumped out their seats to swiftly packing their belongings and head back home.

   Jungkook wasn't in class today. His seat a step away from jimin was left empty somehow made him wonder, how on earth does he scores when he's always absent and sleep in class..

   Jimin got up from his seat rearranging the books into his locker. He kept his things inside the bag and set off to leave. Jungkook ? Jimin thought for a second stopping at the school's entrance, looking back.

He didn't forget just that he was sure jungkook didn't attend the whole day. He might as well forgot that he had to meet jimin at the art studio. Jimin bit his upper lip thinking a few times while tapping his foot.

   He looked on his phone, his last message was still left on read. Should i go and check the studio? Or should i go back home? Maybe-

"Jimin!"

His tangled thoughts were interrupted by a distant shout calling his name that made his body completely turn around to the source of the sound.

"Oh yoongi" he gave a smile

"You're going home ?" Yoongi panted after running to him

"Kinda" jimin was still in confusion about jungkook

"I wanna show you something" yoongi pulled him by his arm but jimin stopped him grabbing on his other hand making yoongi turn to him, "what's the matter ?"

"Your hand.." jimin took yoongi's hand in his own examining the stitch he gave him to the very last inch finding if he did a mistake last night cause it somehow looked quite weird, "you didn't sterilise it?" Jimin looked up to yoongi.

"I need to sterilise it?" Yoongi was clueless

"Yah! It's swollen can't you see ?" Jimin's face turned worried and also angry glaring at yoongi then back at his palm. 

Yoongi grinned at jimin fondly, scanning the feature on his face, his small eyes, bopped nose, plump lips, sharp jawline, everything. He blinked a few times realising his heart's condition, beating fast as ever, could stop even at that moment jimin was caressing his stitched yet purple coloured of swollen palm. And yes, he did. He's falling in love with jimin.

"Follow me" jimin grumpily went to the nurses' office as yoongi trailed behind him. The office was quiet, nurses probably finished with their shift. Yoongi casually sat on the patient's bed smiling at jimin as he quickly went through the boxes and cupboards down and low. He squatted at the lower drawer and got up walking straight to yoongi standing next to him. He rolled his eyes at him,

"Don't smile. It's ugly" as jimin took the antiseptics he found pouring it at a reasonable amount on the cotton swab.

Yoongi tried to hold back his laughter looking at jimin like a mad parent.

"Hand" jimin asked annoyingly

"You're treating me like a dog" yoongi teased

"Even dogs are smart enough to lick their wounds" jimin mumbled as he cleaned the stitched area using a pair of tweezers. As it's done he threw the used cotton into a bin near the bed. He then stretched out the rolls about the same length of yoongi's forearm and cut it off. Yoongi's hand wasn't stable hanging in the air so jimin had to climb up the bed placing yoongi's hand on his lap as he started to wrap the elder.

He ignored his phone vibrating in his pocket too busy at parenting yoongi. He wrapped and pulled the roll nice and neat, twisting from top to bottom around the stitched palm. He's as focused and determined as ever when treating people as his care for them is his first priority.