• 86 •

*yawned*

Jimin with eyes barely open snapped his neck as he got up. Jungkook's arm was wrapped around his waist when he looked down.

He turned to see him still asleep and saw the time ticking, 8am.

"I just think maybe we should take it slow?"

The words kept lingering in his mind. He lifted the quite weighted arm to get out of bed.

Jungkook growled in his sleep and wrapped his hand back. Jimin sighed in annoyance and yanked him away.

He then walked downstairs to the kitchen and looked around. A bit upset about last night maybe, he didn't feel like preparing breakfast.

He pulled the three step stairs and climbed up to take a cereal box. He poured in with milk into a bowl and propped himself up on the kitchen counter.

Jungkook roamed his hand to both sides of the bed. Empty, "of course", he sighed as he got up.

He wandered to the kitchen to see a Jimin in his oversized shirt sitting on the counter with his legs dangling back and forth. Eating cereal quietly all by himself.

He smirked seeing that morning view.

"Morning", he approached Jimin who kept on digging spoonfuls of cereal with milk.

A drop of milk plastered just below Jimin's lips. Jungkook reached out his thumb to wipe it but Jimin moved aside.

"Get your own bowl", said grumpy Jimin.

"Don't hold your breath. I'm not tryna steal it", Jungkook prepared milk and cereal himself an walked back to Jimin.

He casually stood infront of the smaller. Well.. between the legs of the smaller and ate his breakfast.

"Don't you see there's a lot of space over there?", Jimin felt annoyed.

"This is my only space", Jungkook put down the bowl next imstead and leaned in close to his face.

"What..", Jimin leaned back.

Jungkook stared at his lips and went right in to lick it.

"Jungkook !", Jimin wiped the area after.

The taller grinned as he put his hands on Jimin's waist.

"It's been a long time since i see you blush", he said teasingly.

"I'm not blushing"

"I think i'm the only one able to see that right now"

"No you can't"

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that"

Jungkook attacked Jimin with kisses. On the lips then on the cheeks and on the tummy. Jimin couldn't handle the ticklish feeling trying to push him away.

"Kookie stop! No..", Jimin pushed him and he still continued to kiss and tickle him everywhere.

"You ticklish? How about here", Jungkook went for his neck tickling everywhere near the ears.

"Hahaha kookie no more! No more..", Jimin laughed so hard.

Jungkook snaked his hands underneath shirt rubbing the tummy randomly.

Jimin unable to contain the excitement and panted tiredly as he stopped.

"What the..hey", Jimin looked down at Jungkook who ended up hugging him.

His head rested on Jimin's shoulder and stayed silent. Jimin naturally stroked his head and hugged him tight.

"Are you mad?", Jungkook asked.