• 29 •

Jimin knew well enough to tame jungkook so he tiptoed leaning to peck him on the lips making jungkook smiled at his cuteness. Jimin took the chance to grab the bottle away leaving the kitchen. And jungkook just let the little rat get away with it.

Tae was stealing a glance from the living room. He thought he saw wrong so he ignored the scene he just witnessed. What he was told was that it was a house warming party invitation. Better not bug his nose into someone else's business.

Yet.

Jin and namjoon finally arrived having yoongi running over to the table as though the food tried to escape from being swallowed into his empty stomach.

"Sorry guys for keeping you wait" jin got inside taking off his coat while namjoon abruptly ran straight as though it wasn't his first time in the house,

"Toilet !" He screamed making jimin unconsciously point his hand to his left and like a robot namjoon let himself into the guest room's restroom holding firmly on his stomach.

The others settled themselves at the dining table passing on plates as jimin served them the home cooked meal while jungkook popped the wine pouring in each glass.

Jin put aside the flat wrapped box he carried in with hiding it secretly from jimin and jungkook. He naturally walked to the table with a poker face saving the surprise for later.

"How's school?" Jin stroked jimin's hair who came hugging him,

"Hobi dolled me up. I look like a freak" jimin pouted still hugging the taller

"Yah people were staring cause you look fabulous. Can i at least have some credits ?" Hobi blinked a few times pirsing his lips like doing an aegyo.

"Yeah jimin, i'm sure you're the hottest there" jin pat on jimin's back as he sat down.

"So taehyung. How long you've known jimin?" Jin asked to the new guy sitting quietly in front of him.

"First year of highschool" tae gave his boxy smile shyly.

"How did you guys meet?"

"We met in a dance class" jimin interrupted

"And jimin was the best student" tae added smiling to his buddy.

"Dance class ? I didn't know that" yoongi took a sip

"Am not surprised" jungkook looked down smiling to himself as jimin punched him on the arm playfully.

The guys turned for a moment as they saw namjoon coming towards the table feeling relieved that he took a dump,

"I don't see any lube in there"

"Why the hell would you look for lube when you're taking a shit? Were you masturbating?!" Jin's eyes widened at his boyfriend who's chuckling at his question.

"I mean we have lube in our guest's room." Namjoon abruptly spoke

"We don't really use the guest room" jungkook sighed a laugh

"I thought this was jimin's house" tae asked as he looked at jimin who began coughing outta nowhere as it continued being stuck on his throat,

"Babe you ok? Here" jungkook quickly poured a glass of water holding the bottom of it as jimin drank the whole thing.

'Babe' ?
"I'm confused" tae leaned back looking at anyone at the table except for the couple expecting an answer.

Jimin avoided tae's eyes knowing he didn't tell him yet that he's in a relationship with jungkook for more than a year. Practically a few months after he came to Seoul.

But why didn't he just tell that to tae ?

It's not like it's a big deal to tell your best friend that you have a boyfriend or girlfriend right? And that is actually something a friend should know.

Or maybe there's a reason behind it.

Why didn't jimin tell him he was jungkook's not long after he transferred to the new school? Why didn't he tell tae that the house warming party was for both him and jungkook, his boyfriend.

Is he ashamed of jungkook? Is it because he felt like he's committing a sin? Maybe cause having to like someone else was like betraying your own friend?

But all of them sounded nonsense for someone like jimin to admit.

The dinner went on. Jimin could read from tae's eyes that he caught the idea of what's going on but he didn't want to say anything at first. Just let the night move on its own.

Time went on. Though the huge house was only filled with seven people, it was chaotic. A beautiful chaos completed with laughter and joy of those who were worth making memories with. And they couldn't possibly ask for anything more.

"Jiminie and kookie. We have something for you" jin got up from the table taking the box he hid earlier walking back with it.

Jimin looking excited shifting his look to jungkook who just grinning back at him as they intertwined their hands. Jin handed out his gift to jimin making him jump out from his seat impatiently unwrapping the box.

"Easy baby" jungkook held jimin's waist from behind and everyone laughed at jimin being so keen to open it.

As it was revealed, jimin gasped in shock, his jaw dropped eyes widened from looking at the item in his hands to jin and namjoon who's proud like parents.

"You accidentally gave it to us when we asked for our painting" namjoon rested his chin in his hand feeling happy that jimin and jungkook were amused.

"So we thought framing it will last longer" jim rubbed namjoon's shoulder from the side.

"It's beautiful guys" jungkook stared at his painting of jimin he made back in the day he first met jimin. Also the moment jimin was willing to lose his virginity to jungkook.

Jimin didn't say anything and just pouted holding back his tears shifting his teary eyes to jungkook who's back in his chair. It was enough for everyone to see that he's grateful for the surprise.

"My baby.." jungkook cupped jimin's face wiping the tears with the pad of his thumbs pulling him to sit down while still holding the painting that's now framed beautifully.

"We have something for you too" as hobi went through his bag.

"We do?" Yoongi gulped on the last drop of his wine.

Hobi shook his head glaring at his ignorant boyfriend taking out a piece of paper holding it out to jimin. Jimin had it in his hands staring at it confused,

"A pamphlet ?" Jimin looked up to hobi

"Read it dumbass"

"An audition? Are you serious hobi?"

"It's a huge company. And i mean they're looking for singers, dancers and even actors for theatres. I saw you dancing in the school studio alone the other day..I was thinking maybe you and i can work together?" Hobi gave jimin his puppy eyes clasping his fists together.

"I might need to think about it hobi. But i'll tell you. Thanks" jimin gave hobi a friendly hug who's already jumping in his place.