• 83 •

*********
A/n; A-yo peeps !
Did you check the previous chapter? I just hope you're not missing out stuff.
Too bad but not too bad, got a
Disclaimer, the story's bout to finish *sobsob* i'll make sure
to end the story nice & smooth,
also i'd like to thank for
your support in advance :D
*********

"He didn't mean to"

"That's why we shouldn't tell him. We agree to let Hobi decide didn't we?"

"He has no self-control"

"How is that his fault huh? You tell me"

"Take a guess. My boyfriend almost fucking died"

"The doctor said everything was fine"

"Oh yeah what if that's just luck huh? What if everything didn't turn out fine?"

"Enough now !"

Jimin rubbed his eyes hearing the echoed conversation and he was sure it was more than two people.

But they were outside.

He sat up to see prescriptions pills on the table and his phone and his jacket.

Jimin curled up his body to hug his legs rocking back and forth.

Jungkook saw him and held the door to walk in, "i'll go in first"

Yoongi was ready to kick the door open but Namjoon held him, "please yoongi. Let me talk to him first", Jungkook left.

He closed the door behind him to see a crying Jimin down in his hands.

"Baby"

Jimin began sniffing feeling all sorts of wrath and hatred towards himself. Sadly, he remembered everything and began pulling his own hair.

Jungkook chased to stop him by holding both his hands locking them down, "Jiminie relax relax"

Jimin was helpless.

He kicked the table in front of him making the pills scattered and water bottles fell off.

"Jimin, hey jimin. Look at me", Jungkook held him firm.

Jimin fought back unable to just realise and tell himself he should just die.

"Jiminie", Jungkook called as slow.

Jimin then made eye contact where his pupils expanded.

Silence filled in the gap within them. Deep breathing of unconsciousness and worrisome.

"Try to feel my hand. Feel the warmth of my skin"

Jimin paused the tantrum to grab Jungkook's wrist and squeezing it as hard but Jungkook was okay.

He panted and panted. Gaining back the air he was lack of.

Slowly his grip soften and he began caressing the green veins popping out on his boyfriend's pale hands. He traced the line of it with his nails.

He looked up.

Jungkook was just staring at him all the time. Feeling sad and sorry but hopefully it didn't show. He sighed, almost heartbreaking to admit that Jimin was suffering more than anyone.

"kookie", he pulled Jungkook by the shoulders and embraced him into a hug.

Jungkook hugged back as tight stroking the back of his head hushing him down.