• 52 •

A month later..

"Baby you don't have to do it now. You can still wait until next year", Mrs Jeon said as she stared at her son.

"No i'll go with the contract", Jungkook answered confidently.

"Now that's my son. I'm really proud of you", his father patted Jungkook's back.

Jungkook looked down at the contract he was holding. He wanted to rip it right there but his parents had been urging him to get married for the sake of the company and he would consider that taking care of the business was the most important thing for him at the moment.

He didn't knew who's the person he'll get married to but he surely hoped that he won't fall in love as the deal will expire in just two years. He hoped the other party would think the same too.

"My daughter should arrive by now, i'm sorry on her behalf-"

"Good morning sires and madam", a soft voice had the family turned to the door and stood up for the person as it was their first greet.

"You're late hun", the mother pulled her to come closer.

"Sorry mum, i got lost", she chuckled at her clumsiness.

Jungkook forced himself to stand up like a gentleman he was and went to the lady as he held out his hand.

"Jeon Jungkook, CEO of JFila", he introduced himself as polite and took the lady's hand to kiss at the back of it.

"Lee Ji-eun, third generation corporate heir of Queensworth", she gave a sweet smile.

...

"Jimin can you get the milk outside? The delivery guy should've left it at the door", Jin asked as he was stir frying japchae.

"Kaykay", Jimin left the couch as he skipped to the door.

He opened the door to four bottles of milk queueing at the welcome mat. He picked them all up and found an envelope underneath. He took it inside with him.

The pink envelope was decorated with a white laced pattern at its edge which was quite pretty. Jimin put the milk on the counter and sat on the tall stool.

"You have a letter", Jimin held out to Jin who was facing his back.

"Oh yeah? Can you open it?" Jin said as he was busy cooking.

"It's too pretty" Jimin smiled looking at it.

"Wow it really is pretty" Jin took a quick peek not wanting to ruin the dish he's making.

Jimin carefully opened the envelope and took out a card from inside.

"Grand dinner", Jimin read the words on it.

"By who? I hope it's not yoongi cause hobi doesn't want big parties for his birthday", Jin told a fact.

Jimin looked at the bottom of the descriptions and stared for a moment.

"Kookie", he whispered.

Jin turned off the stove as he became interested to look at the envelope too. He went to snatch it from Jimin's hands and read it himself.

"A dinner party. Complimentary to require for each to bring a partner..It doesn't tell what it's about" he tilted his head.

Jin shifted his view to Jimin who smiled weakly,

"You wanna go?", Jin asked while his eyes still at the card.

"Sure"

"Hey do you know anything about this?" the taller raised the card up his shoulders.