• 43 •

"So Jimin, i hope you get along with your manager. This is his number. Call him anytime you need him and if he ditch tell me" one of the staffs winked at Jimin as she left.

Jimin sighed. Not that he regretted the choice he made. Just that he couldn't imagine how much he'd miss dancing. And for a fact, he didn't get to perform anything on stage yet.

But why did he chose modelling?

Debts.

His mother had huge and loads of debts that she couldn't pay herself. So Jimin would always meet the loansharks and at least give them more than they expect or else he'd end up in a beating.

His life had been hard. His decision to transfer schools years ago was already something he couldn't handle. He was far from home. Far from his mum who's the only one left he could rely on.

But his life changed and specifically got better as he had someone else to hold him during his sleep. To kiss him as he snuggled. To cuddle with him as he needed. And he didn't know it was just temporary.

Having the guys around him who support him in any state he's in, he's grateful for his life to the fullest. The ones who didn't leave him hanging because of his mental state or imbalanced wealth. He thanked that every morning whilst he's still in bed. Wishing their days would turn out better than his.

No regrets

He sighed a thought. He walked to the room where the dancers from his previous departments were having rehearsals and peeked through the small window on the sliding door.

The dancers were scattered everywhere doing their own things. It seemed that the instructor hadn't arrive yet so he pushed the door open letting himself casually in.

"Jimin ?" Sungwoon ran over to him and gave him a friendly hug, "You're staying?"

"Sadly no..i'm going for modelling" Jimin smiled trying to show he's at least not distracted by his own choice,

"Jimin ?"

"Morning sir" Jimin politely greeted TaeMin who came approaching from the back.

"Why are you still here?" TaeMin was somehow out of breath,

"I'm just saying goodbye to my friend. You look tired sir" Jimin asked as he scanned the latter's petite and tall body.

He's wearing casual tshirt and sweat pants along with white puma sneakers.

"I've just finished gym class" he smiled

"Class ? You join classes too? You really have time for classes?" Jimin showed confusion

"Uh no. Just in the mornings i come earlier so i could work out. And since we have gyms in almost every building i better just use the ones here" TaeMin looked at Jimin who nodded, "do you care for brunch ?"

"Uh? Well.. i have something to tell you anyway" Jimin walked out with TaeMin leaving the practice room.

"How are they so close? And casual too.." Sungwoon tilted his head as he shrugged his thoughts.

...

"I know it's a bit late to thank you.. but thank you" Jimin opened the jajangmyeon bowl cover handing it to the director.

"I knew you were smart to make the right choice Jimin" he said as he gulped the sparkling water down his throat making Jimin stare for a split second.

"Um.. sir I-"

"What did i say about honourifics?" TaeMin arched a cocky eyebrow

"But you're older than me plus you're the director" Jimin admitted his place,