• 28 •

Jimin woke up earlier continuing to prepare the dishes he made arranging it nicely on the dining table. He paused for a moment staring at the plates trying to pick a nice design for the main dish.

He went to get the three steps stairs unfolding it open and climbed up to the high cabinet he couldn't reach.

Too tall for his smol self.

He set up the table of eight nicely putting everything needed in place. He placed each plate with a set of chopsticks, a fork and a spoon wrapped half in a handkerchief he neatly folded.

He stood at the edge looking at his effort overall. He gave himself a pat on the shoulder appreciating his work smiling to himself.

He went back upstairs slowly opening the door though it didn't squeak at all tiptoeing to the bathroom didn't want to wake his boyfriend up.

Jimin went in the glass door leaving it open not worrying much cause the main door was closed shut. He took off his pyjamas that were only left with the top and a pair of boxers, a quick dress up after last night. He then went in completely naked.

What to worry anyway? It's only jungkook if he comes in.

IF he comes in.

He turned on the shower controlling the water temperature, not too cold, not too hot. He was relieved as he lifted the bangs covering his eyes upwards to the top of his head taking the drops of calmness on his head as though he already left the world lost in his own universe.

He then reached the shampoo taking two squeezes closing his eyes as he run his fingers through his hair enjoying the warmth embrace.

:Jungkook's pov:

I looked through the glass shower door as i watched the water droplets fell upon his skin all the way down to his feet. How beautiful is the creature right now across me.

Looking at you more, reminding me your miserable moment, sometimes the most beautiful people are beautifully broken.

But to me you're flawless. In every way, your mind, your soul, your body.

Because part of your mystery is how you are calm in the hurricane and anxious in the quiet.

Embrace the gorgeous mess that you are.

Having you in my arms is my everyday wish. I even forget how to love myself and i don't even bother trying because loving you was all i ever need.

And i wish you feel that way too.

:Author's pov:

Jimin didn't hear the door open and wasn't surprised as he felt hands wrapped around his waist. He closed his eyes as jungkook trailed his hand down his abdomen.

He turned to the taller smiling weakly, inches from his face, staring at his lips as he spoke,

"Hey" jungkook said with a low and sweet voice

"Hi" jimin whispered and chuckled at his own respond

"I couldn't stop thinking about you" jungkook let his forehead touched jimin's

"Really? That's gonna be a huge problem" jimin wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck as he guided him to move slowly side to side like slow dancing

"Let's solve it then" he pulled jimin closer on his waist under the running water letting himself get wet as well. He leaned in to kiss jimin on lips and the smaller parted after.

"We have like less than an hour" jimin addressing him while staring from his eyes to his lips

"That's more than enough time" he smirked meeting his lips on jimin's afterwards.