• 10 •

"When will you guys be back in seoul?"

"We don't really have a plan yet. But we'll tell you"

"I really miss you guys"

"We miss you most our dongsaeng. Study well kookie"

It's a weekend. And jungkook had nothing to do. Just laid on his bed. His parents were out working.

Usually he would go out for a drift on his motorbike with yoongi but he was nowhere to be found. Didn't pick up his calls, no reads on messages, offline on skype. Nothing.

He stared at his ceiling room waiting for anything to come up in his mind. And he decided to call jimin.

"Jimin ?"

"Hi jungkook ah"

"Are you doing anything right now?"

"Not really. I don't have any shift today either"

"Can i come over?"

"Sure"

At jimin's apartment, jungkook waited to come in at his door, a bag full of snacks and drinks and a laptop. As jimin invited him in,

"Jungkook ah"

"Hyung .." jungkook wondering about yoongi's wherebeing was finally answered as he saw yoongi sitting at the table eating snacks he probably bought for jimin.

"Oh good you bring more goodies" yoongi shamelessly smiled

Jimin pulled jungkook inside taking the plastic bag in his hands putting them on the table. Jungkook couldn't say he's annoyed of yoongi cause it's not his place to say it and the fact that jimin didn't tell him yoongi was at his house was no one's fault either.

But he got to admit it, he was annoyed.

"We can watch a movie" jungkook turned on the laptop choosing a movie from the files.

"Do you like scary movies?" Jungkook looked at jimin

"I hate them. But i can bare with it" jimin pursed his lips

"Yeah me too" yoongi agreed

Jungkook rolled his eyes and started the movie anyway.

After a while, climax of scary scenes kept showing up. Jungkook didn't flinch and shifted his eyes to jimin who's petrified covering his eyes with his hands.

Yoongi focusing on the movie also scared. Jungkook could see yoongi reated his hand at the back rest allowing jimin to come closer.

As jimin was already in his arms, he placed his hand on jimin's thick thigh.

Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows had no idea if he's doing it unconsciously or with bad intentions.

It's a mistake putting on that movie.

Right when the movie ended, yoongi got a call.

"I'm at a friend's house ..i'll be there in 10"

He left the house waving goodbye to both jungkook and jimin. Jimin lied on the bed playing with his fingers then tilted his head up to jungkook who's leaning at the bed rail staring at who knows what.

"What are you thinking"

Jungkook looked at jimin just looking at his puppy eyes looking so tiny next to him. He suddenly snapped out when jimin pinched his thighs,

"Hey! Nothing, nothing's on my mind"

"Liar. I can tell you have something you're not telling me"

Jungkook let go of his thighs after rubbing it and looked back to the front. He did have lots in mind. And specifically about jimin.

But considering they're just friends with benefit, he wouldn't dare to tell him that he's been having actual feelings.

He's not even sure of that, just that it sometimes hit him on the inside whenever jimin's not close or when he's with yoongi.

No one ever really declared the title or status of them being buddies who just happen to fuck whenever they felt like it. It just naturally happened. And that's that.

"What do you wanna do" asked jungkook.

"I don't know, you tell me kookie"

He called me kookie. No one ever called me kookie except for my two best buddies. How did he even come up with that?

"Koo..kie ?" Jungkook stuttered

"You don't like it? I find it cute" jimin continued to bite his nails which he was his habit whenever he's bored

"You can call me that if you want.. just cause it's a nickname my friends gav- can you stop that" jungkook hit jimin's hand away from his mouth.

He rubs jimin's nails with the pad of his thumb caressing the edges that became rough in results of bitting it.

Jimin smiled at that. How he found jungkook charming for caring about him that much without him realising it.

Jimin changed his position to sitting up on the bed glancing at the taller who's paying attention to him.

"Can you tell me more"

"About what"

"Everything"

Jungkook smirked and pulled jimin on his waist dragging him across the bed so he could come closer to him.

"my friends.. their names are jin and namjoon. They were seniors in our school, but got expelled after getting caught dating" jungkook paused as jimin's eyes widened.

"for dating?? Well that's insane. I mean for being expelled, not the dating part"

Jungkook smiled weakly, "but only namjoon got expelled. And jin decided to follow along. But until now, they're known as both were thrown out cause the principal hated them so much"

"What's with the principal? Is he his dad or something" jimin scoffed

"He is." Jimin was so surprised that what he thought made sense.

"Jin's dad. He couldn't accept namjoon. And they were so inlove that they ran away. Namjoon had no one except for jin. And jin got help from his grandfather, and now they live on their own far from here and it's been 2 years"

"..that's when they left you" jimin held jungkook's hands in his

"Yeah you can say that.. we haven't met since" jungkook hung his head down low, slowly being lifted up, cupped in jimin's hand.

Jimin wiped his tears with his thumbs across his cheekbones, "it's gonna be ok kookie" as he looked into jungkook's teary eyes.

Jungkook grabbed jimin pulling him into a hug. A warm long hug with no words. Yet the radiation shared in between them were just peaceful.

Jungkook closed his eyes so tight that tears kept running down as he felt jimin caressing his back calming him down. He just hoped he
never needed to let go.

Nor for jimin.

A/n: Yorobun ! hope you
guys are ok with the plot
till now. Love ya peeps 🖤