• 14 •

His smile, his eyes. The way he laughed. The way he talked. The way he walked.

He could stare at it forever

When they first met, jungkook didn't knew jimin would be this important to him.

All the days he thought were fucked up, the minutes of boredom,

the loneliness of being left by his buddies and in the middle of his chaos,

there was jimin.

He looked at him as a friend until he realised he loved him.

At the kitchen, Jimin wanted to show his cooking skills specially for jungkook. He prepared dinner that night for two.

Jungkook on the couch in the living room couldn't take his eyes off of jimin resting his chin on his hand at the arm rest.

"What?" Jimin asked while preparing

"I actually fell for you even before i realised i did"

"You are so cheesy" jimin laughed

Jimin moving here and there, side to side taking ingredients, savouring, flavouring in his shorts exposing his thick thighs and calves had jungkook staring at him much longer and lost in him.

He approached behind him giving a back hug. Jimin smiled as hands were wrapped around his waist.

Jungkook rested his chin lower on the shorter being so clingy.

"Can i kiss you?"

Jimin turned around giving him a kiss on the lips then stared at him fondly. Jungkook pulled on his waist closer kissing him on the cheeks and the other side then on the nose. He could feel jimin smiling eyes closed.

He shifted his eyes to his lips and their lips met. Kissing ever so gently nibbling the lower lip. As jungkook shoved his tongue, jimin pulled away.

"You don't want the chicken to burn do you.."

"I'll have anything burnt if it's from you" jungkook leaning for another kiss.

"Go away" jimin pushed him jokingly and continued cooking.

The night was fun, they had fantastic dinner. A long movie night, an indescribable yet meaningful moments shared between them.

Jimin leaned on jungkook's lap playing with his fingers as jungkook searched for something in his phone.

The beeps from dialling were heard.

"Hyung!" Jungkook waved at the small screen.

"Kookie ah.." jin waved back

"hello kooks" namjoon at the back also waved

"Hyung, i have someone to show you"

"Your boyfriend?" Namjoon joked

Jimin got up sitting next to him, excited to meet the two special people in jungkook's life that he'd been hearing about so much from jungkook.

Jungkook showed the screen to jimin and he waved at the couple.

"Hi there i'm jimin" he humbly greeted

"Hi jimin!"

"You're so flawless!" Jin made jimin laughed

The talk was long, after a while..

"Take good care of our kookie" jin signed off.

"I wish i can meet them" jimin looked at jungkook.