• 54 •

The seats in the court were slowly filled in. Jimin at the back with the guys participated.

"I don't know why i'm the one who's nervous", Hobi whispered.

"It's because you've never been to courts" Namjoon responded blankly.

"You're talking as if you've been in one", Hobi cocked a brow.

"Oh he's been in one", Jin held back a laugh.

"Really? For what ?"

"Getting caught dating" Jin snickered as Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"That story is so old now. Babe you should ask me. I participated hearings" Yoongi said as he scrolled down his phone.

"You've been in a hearings?"

"Mum's and dad's divorce case" he jolted as Hobi hit his arm.

Jimin was too busy looking around to find Jungkook. He was at the front row with his parents along with Sunmi.

Jimin was just worried of Jungkook would react when the sentence for his brother is announced.

"Hey.. he'll be fine" Jin held Jimin's hands on his lap as the smaller just weakly smiled.

"The court today will inform of the charge applied upon the convict, either verdict for guilty plea or no contest" the left hand judge from the front said as he sat appointing to the judge in the middle.

Everyone looked at two guards who came out with Junghyun from the right side door walking towards the table. He wore a blue uniform a little too big for his size with his hands that were cuffed from behind. He sat down next to his hired attorney representing him for a client.

He settled down with a sigh and eyed at only one person. His only brother. They exchanged looks before one of the juries from the gated crowd at the lower desks flipped through documents and began to speak.

"A postponed case, 5 year old male named Im Junhyeok has plead his justification proven guilty for a first degree murder, unlawful homicide for stabbing his biological father, 43 year old Im Jung Woo"

Jimin from the back could only eye Jungkook's neck line and hair swayed back right before his jawline. He could tell how hurt he was by everytime he looked down. 

After awhile of the hearing, the judge finally moved on to the announcement of the final sentence. This would determine for how long and on what enactment will he be charged for.

"Now the convict has found guilty for the act of unlawful homicide with specific intent, in the category of first degree murder. Additional file cases for escaping and or refusing his sentence of jail by illegal documentation for his change of identity. Sentencing for final penal code will be left to the judge", the prosecutor from the opposite side sat down.

Mrs Jeon began sobbing as loud and was calmed down by her husband. Sunmi's eyes were as red as they could ever be as she had no idea about Junghyun's murder case.

Jungkook took a glance as Sunmi mouthed something to Junghyun from across the room.

She whispered, i love you as Junghyun looked down to his laps letting his tears fall. His hands were tied up he couldn't even wipe his runny nose.

Jungkook looked away as his lips began trembling too not ready to hear the charged sentence his brother was about to face. He bit his lower lips as hard to avoid the sound of him whimpering voicing out in the packed room.

Sunmi looked at Jungkook's despair and wiped his tears with her fingers giving him a weak smile.

"Stay strong ok?", she whispered as he smiled back.