• 85 •

3:45am.

Jimin rested his head on Jungkook's chest while his hands played with the taller's.

Jungkook stared up at the ceiling after the long night and messed with Jimin's soft fluffy hair again and again.

"We didn't clean up yet", Jimin whispered as he looked up at him.

"Too tired. Let's clean in the morning", Jungkook kept staring at the empty ceiling.

Jimin propped himself higher to lay next to Jungkook and covered himself in the sheets.

"I feel sticky", as he wrapped his hands at his boyfriend's ribs.

Jimin stared at Jungkook who didn't move and quiet.

"I never see you doing some thinking for this long", he played with Jungkook's amount of hair at the sideburn with his fingers.

"I'm thinking about Hobi"

Jimin sighed, "Yeah..hobi"

"Aren't you thinking about him?"

"Am trying not to"

Jungkook shuffled in the sheets holding on Jimin's waist turning him over to face him.

"Okay then let's talk about something else. I'll start first. I just realised that.. you made the first move on me in the painting room back in highschool"

"Whaatt ?", Jimin snarled and thought for a second, "i did didn't i? Oh so embarrassing", he covered his face from blushing.

Jungkook pulled his hand away to see him scrunching his nose with eyes closed, "It's cute though how you offered to fuck and that i had no idea you were a virgin"

"Oh gosh stop", they laughed off, "My turn.. you said you never been in a relationship before so how come you're not a virgin?"

"You really wanna know? It might make you laugh and then piss you off"

"Try me"

"Okay so me and my buddy in middle school were so close right", "uhuh", Jimin nodded.

"Like i call his mum mum and he calls my mum mum kinda close. So we tried out like yknow having real sex but just as fuck buddies cause we're some curious youngsters who happen to cross at a porn site one night. I went on him and thought I came instantly. I didn't feel an orgasm, but I felt fluid rushing out. I figured it was due to anxiety that I didn't get the pleasure out of it. After rolling off, we saw blood everywhere",

"That usually happen to girls right?", Jimin was interested.

"Not really, guys too. Anyways I asked him, 'Is that you'? And with this horrified look on his face he shook his head no. I went into the bathroom and checked myself out. I had a little cut just around my butt hole and then the sore spread and that was bleeding a little everytime i try to take a dump"

"So basically it was a failure?", Jimin asked.

"Yeah so we tried again. The morning of one Monday I cut school, went to his house, we got naked, we got aroused, foreplay ensued, I put the condom on and about 10 minutes later was on my way to the ER. Before that day I'd never heard of, nor would I have thought that anyone could be allergic to latex"

Jimin held his tummy laughing his heartbeat out till it hurt, "why is it so hard for you to get laid on kookie??"

"I know right? Maybe i'm just not meant to bottom AND that's why i'm not using condom anymore"

"Okay so wait. Why'd you say it might piss me off?"

"Long story short my buddy was Taemin"

"Okay what the actual fuck ????"