• 59 •

"You serious ?"

"Yeah come on"

Jungkook smiled at Jimin who got up from the bed and picked a song from one his playlists. Jungkook had his hands crossed eyeing the smaller's moves until Jimin played a song by The Band Perry called if i die young.

As the song began, Jimin put his phone down and cutely came right in front of Jungkook taking the hands into his. He pulled the taller as close into his personal space.

He guided Jungkook's hands on his waist and himself around the neck. He looked up at Jungkook who just smiled throughout the whole interaction while looking at him.

Their bodies attached as close swaying along swiftly with the soothing melody of the music. They moved side to side, little by little, to back and forth, the same pace as the song went on.

Reaching the chorus, the graceful and continuous movement filled the room with little effort slowly but giving a whole worthy hidden meanings only the two beings could understand.

At the end, the dainty yet gentle motion slowed Jimin more making Jungkook follow his lead. Jimin hummed the song with his lips locked tight as he rested his head on Jungkook's chest while his hands were still around his neck. Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimin a lot tighter but getting more comfortable.

From tiptoeing, Jungkook leaned down giving Jimin a peck on the lips. The smaller smiled gripping hard on the neck for support as he hopped on Jungkook's front.

Jungkook naturally grabbed Jimin by the thick thighs guiding the legs to wrap around him. He first glanced into the eyes and down to the lips. He then licked Jimin's lower lip seductively as Jimin closed his eyes at the friction.

In a moment, the taller attacked with hungry and deep kisses to Jimin making the smaller holding his face lining up his jawline absorbed in the make out.

Slowly he walked while still holding Jimin above him to the bed crashing down on it. Jimin now was above Jungkook on the bed pushing him further up the board as they were still kissing.

The tongue then joined the silent conversation. Jungkook trailed his hands up underneath the smaller's shirt feeling the warm skin against his cold hands.

He played the tongues together aggressively making Jimin pant in between as he pulled away to pause leaving a strand of saliva attached to Jungkook's lips.

Jimin's mouth slightly parted letting the tip of tongue dangling out in between his set of teeth. He closed his eyes as Jungkook came closer holding his head with both hands. Jungkook sucked Jimin's tongue with his thin lips giving a long suck with squelches filling in the room.

Jimin leaned in forward to smash his lips with Jungkook's again. Jungkook's hands fell to the smaller's tiny waist rubbing the pelvis with his large hands.

Jimin slowly unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt from the collar down to the chest. He snaked his hands from the neck down to the skin of the man boobs. The taller swiftly turned Jimin over until he hovered on top of him.

Jungkook on top still haven't parted the kiss whilst rubbing Jimin's buttcheek up to his thigh with one hand.

Jimin pulled away pausing the moment while his hands were tugged on Jungkook's collar. Jungkook stared for a whole minute looking at Jimin whose also looking at him. He rested his forehead on Jimin's as they both pant.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing", Jimin shook his head.

"I'm sorry", Jungkook showed guilt.