• 60 •

Jimin threw his head back on the pillow. His hands gripped the sheets next to him as he panted trying not to look at Jungkook at his lower abdomen.

He whined and whimpered bitting his lower lip so hard that it bled. Jungkook stroked him faster and faster that his back arched upward at the limit he had.

The top held his waist to have him calm. Jimin didn't stop moving his body here and there underneath the taller feeling his high was chased as near.

He curled the fingers on his feet as he tightened the limbs underneath the skin of the thighs. His breathing became unstable as the aroused feeling was a bit too much for him to handle.

"Koo..kie",, Jimin whimpered in between his caged teeth arched his back upward.

Jungkook ignored Jimin who tried to push his hand away. He kept stroking and rubbing. He began wetting the area with the precum that Jimin wasn't able to hold in.

One hand on the shaft, another on the balls. Jungkook began massaging the dry area. Jimin failed to push Jungkook's hands away.

"No more.. i don't wanna cum yet"

Jungkook just moved his hands faster and palming the dick harder. After a few times listening to Jimin whining his name, he then let go of his hands and pulled Jimin's legs to move his body towards him.

Before anything, he leaned down to kiss Jimin's lips. Jungkook got back up to take off all the clothes and layers he had off of him completely and held Jimin's legs again putting himself in between.

He raised Jimin's hips up a bit as he inserted a finger in the butt hole. He slowly pushed it inside making Jimin squirm at the sensation, a mix of pain and pleasure. He pushed in and out loosening the inner walls and inserted the another finger.

Jimin covered his face with the pillow he had. He gripped the sheets hard when Jungkook began curling his fingers inside of him.

The top then pulled out and stood on his knees. He put himself aligned to Jimin's entrance and took a quick glance signalling he's about to enter. Jimin now on the pillow comfortably bit his lip as he nodded showing that he was ready but also quite nervous only he knew why.

Gently, Jungkook put himself in. He pushed as slow, as deep he could making Jimin raised his himself upward but the taller had it under control to make him relax and feel not as painful.

Deeper and deeper, Jungkook stopped,  giving Jimin time to adjust. It's been so long since they had sex. Jimin probably became tighter than ever. And taking in Jungkook after a period of time might be harder than he thought. Though it was already hard back in the days when they're still together.

Jimin moaned. It was unintentional. He slapped his own mouth when the dom began moving back and forth above him. He whimpered loud but covered well underneath his palm.

And Jungkook didn't like it. He pushed Jimin's hands away and intertwined both with his on the bed. He kept moving as he pleased with his jaw slightly dropped also missing the feeling.

Jimin pursed his lips, didn't want to let the shameful sound he'd make to echo the whole house. He met eyes with Jungkook who's looking at him with full of passion and lust.

"I wanna hear you", Jungkook said.

"But Jieun-"

"Just focus"

Jimin didn't think twice and let himself out of his throat. He gripped his fingers hard in between Jungkook's and moaned louder when the taller moved faster and deeper.